My daily use of only Twitter and the browser and phone and text with three email accounts is crashing every app including the phone on this device.
    I must restart every time I use an app. For a few minutes. Is it twitter? I seem to think so (max. RAM available seems to be 290k) , but is there a standard list of things to do that anyone could link me to to diagnosis and fix.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 06:43 AM
    I found that a fresh installation was always very good for BB10.

You can use Device Manager to try and see what is using so much memory or other resources... maybe delete an app that is acting weird, or possible you might need to delete and Account and recreate it as sometimes those can create an issue.
    06-03-16 07:10 AM
    Have you performed a Soft Reset?
    A Soft Reset is the non-removable battery version of a Hard Reset aka Battery Pull.
    Unlike a simple reboot or restart of the device, a Soft/Hard Reset will perform more "de-glitching" things.
    For the Z30, to perform a Soft Reset:
    1. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons at the same time. You will know if you have pressed them at the same time when you see the screen shot saved notification pop up on your screen. Continue to hold down the buttons.
    2. The screen shot notice will appears, the screen will turn off, the BlackBerry logo will appears, and then the loading animation will begin.
    3. Release the buttons and the device will boot up.
    What this does is perform the equivalent of a Battery Pull. It deletes all caches, shuts down running apps and services, clears running memory, and restarts the device. It does not delete any files, contacts, apps, or settings. This generally fixes any glitching apps or cache corruption issues.
    NOTE: It is normal for the device to be sluggish and glitchy for up to five minutes after a Soft/Hard Reset, as the system is working hard rebuilding the caches and restarting background apps and services, so it is best to just let it sit for five minutes before further trouble shooting.
    06-03-16 07:25 AM
    Not impossible that it's a hardware glitch. I just pulled a ram module out of my mother's computer because it was provable that 1 of the 4 modules had gone bad over time. No reason why this can't happen to phones too. Electrostatic discharge and all that.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 07:32 AM