Some official renderings which show what the first phone from the A series (STA100) looks like from the side and the top
    Ummm... are you telling me there might be a QWERTY A-series device?!?!
    07-14-13 08:03 PM
    Official Aristo renders-stb1370281028154_hiresdevice_offline_shared.png

mmmm this is gonna be awesome, still won't replace my Q but damn
    Plazmic Flame and tryfe like this.
    07-14-13 08:06 PM
    So the hole on top is the stereo speaker. I would say that it is definitely not removable battery. Maybe it isn't rendered but it does not look like the nfc antenna is on that back plate.

I like the looks a lot better than that first pic. Bottom bezel does look out of place, but that's about it. If it's only a little bigger than a z I could see getting one.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 08:10 PM
    I like the idea of removing the back cover to get to the ad card and sim. I hate those flimsy side doors always worried they will break. And it is not like you need to get to the ad and SIM card all the time. The band looks good hopefully high quality like q10.
    07-14-13 08:17 PM
    ^^ I meant SD card. Dam iPhone auto correct.
    07-14-13 08:18 PM
    Ok from these renders...me likey.
    07-14-13 08:25 PM
    It looks classy

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 08:32 PM
    Wow I actually like it. It's better and classier then I first expected. Offer it before November 17th on my bday!

C'mon Blackberry!
    07-14-13 08:36 PM
    That frame better be aluminum or it's just a z10 on roids
    It's plastic if the rear battery cover is plastic. Part of the silver trim is part of the back cover
    07-14-13 08:39 PM
    Ummm... are you telling me there might be a QWERTY A-series device?!?! http://i.imgur.com/uCoBX8u.png
    There is a AQ Series , but somehow I see the "King" codename to be a better match for the large qwertys
    Plazmic Flame and tryfe like this.
    07-14-13 08:40 PM
    So the hole on top is the stereo speaker. I would say that it is definitely not removable battery. Maybe it isn't rendered but it does not look like the nfc antenna is on that back plate.

I like the looks a lot better than that first pic. Bottom bezel does look out of place, but that's about it. If it's only a little bigger than a z I could see getting one.

Posted via CB10
    The rear plate does look like it pops out as the sd card and sim card are covered by the silver-ish trim thats part of the rear cover on the side. So the battery should be removable
    07-14-13 08:41 PM
    Thanks for the renders. This phone looks awesome! I wonder if the recent influx of Aristo news means that we're pretty close to getting an official launch soon.
    That would be nice if BB surprised everyone and was EARLY for once! With the o/s already in play until 10.2 it should not take as long as they are saying for release. If the cam is going to be the same etc. I know I read a few times about noise cancelling mics on this model and also stereo or duo speakers, so it is not like they are building this ground up. Most of it, is going to be based of the Z model. Would be nice if this was out late Aug early Sept, but I know it's wishful thinking on my part.

Only thing I personally wish for, and I know many of you will hate me for saying this, but I wish it was under "5". I would be happy with between 4.6-4.8. Little easier for one hand usage, and just enough to make a little difference from the Z10, but then again, that's just my personal take on things
    LWKING and FlashFlare11 like this.
    07-14-13 08:44 PM
    That would be nice if BB surprised everyone and was EARLY for once! With the o/s already in play until 10.2 it should not take as long as they are saying for release. If the cam is going to be the same etc. I know I read a few times about noise cancelling mics on this model and also stereo or duo speakers, so it is not like they are building this ground up. Most of it, is going to be based of the Z model. Would be nice if this was out late Aug early Sept, but I know it's wishful thinking on my part
    +1

Completely agree. Most carriers are bringing the price of the z10 down. Time to bring in this phone at the end of summer.
    07-14-13 08:46 PM
    There is a AQ Series , but somehow I see the "King" codename to be a better match for the large qwertys
    Don't play games with my heart...

I. swear. to. heck! If there is an A-series device coming with a physical keyboard (not a slider) I will be the first one to buy one and will post pics. QTFT!!!
    07-14-13 08:48 PM
    The rear plate does look like it pops out as the sd card and sim card are covered by the silver-ish trim thats part of the rear cover on the side. So the battery should be removable
    I would have thought so too, but where is the NFC antenna, possibly not rendered? There was also speculation in another thread that it could be a removable back cover without being able to access the battery, basically a tight fitting cover for the sd and sim that does not come off very often. I hope its a removable battery.
    tryfe likes this.
    07-14-13 08:57 PM
    ... I know I read a few times about noise cancelling mics on this model and also stereo or duo speakers, so it is not like they are building this ground up. ...
    Correct. 4 microphones and new Nuance VoCon noise cancelling technology.
    You can guess where the mics are from the vents in the back cover.
    07-14-13 09:03 PM
    I would have thought so too, but where is the NFC antenna, possibly not rendered? There was also speculation in another thread that it could be a removable back cover without being able to access the battery, basically a tight fitting cover for the sd and sim that does not come off very often. I hope its a removable battery.
    It's not rendered. The BB logo itself should have left an internal print on the cover like every other blackberry even without NFC. Assuming the logo is metal like all the other products in the past.
    07-14-13 09:04 PM
    It's not rendered. The BB logo itself should have left an internal print on the cover like every other blackberry even without NFC. Assuming the logo is metal like all the other products in the past.
    That's true. We will find out, looks like sooner rather than later at the rate we are getting pics and info on it.
    07-14-13 09:09 PM
    Don't play games with my heart... http://i.imgur.com/lAru4pJ.png

I. swear. to. heck! If there is an A-series device coming with a physical keyboard (not a slider) I will be the first one to buy one and will post pics. QTFT!!!
    I've made a mistake with the King, it's a future touch device from the L series (Z10), nothing interesting

Models coming up have been listed here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...s-names-828586
    07-14-13 09:26 PM
    It's plastic if the rear battery cover is plastic. Part of the silver trim is part of the back cover
    WTH are you talking about?? check out Q10, the frame and chassis is steel in it with a glass weave removable battery cover and looks they have taken the some design Ques from the Q10.
    07-14-13 09:38 PM
    Bad news . The help files for both the Z10 and the Q10 mention a battery door. For the A series, they mention a back cover... Maybe that's why there is no picture of the back of the device without the cover...
    07-14-13 09:41 PM
    WTH are you talking about?? check out Q10, the frame and chassis is steel in it with a glass weave removable battery cover and looks they have taken the some design Ques from the Q10.
    And the Z10 is plastic. What's your point.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 09:52 PM
    The specs need to be amazing for it to stand a chance against the competition, other than that, the phone looks amazing
    07-14-13 10:04 PM
    I so want this phone...it's like they combined the best of the Q10 and Z10 and put a premium design together and to be honest this really looks a hell of a lot better than the S4 can't wait for it so would pay full price for this master piece smh even though I'm on a 2 year contract with AT&T on my Z10

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    07-14-13 10:10 PM
    So the battery should be removable
    The A-series will not feature a removable battery. Just have to learn to live with that fact
    07-14-13 10:26 PM
97 1234