Trying to find out about the BlackBerry announcements at mobile world Congress. Couldn't find anything other than Bbm gets new features and enterprise suite.

So no new hardware?? Very disappointing considering samsung and htc have got their new phones that are looking good.

Should I just jump the ship then? Or any announcements expected from bb over the next 2 days ??

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 02:12 PM
    Surprised nothing so far on hardware front....
    03-02-15 02:13 PM
    they arent doing their presentation until 2am this morning
    03-02-15 02:14 PM
    Trying to find out about the BlackBerry announcements at mobile world Congress. Couldn't find anything other than Bbm gets new features and enterprise suite.

So no new hardware?? Very disappointing considering samsung and htc have got their new phones that are looking good.

Should I just jump the ship then? Or any announcements expected from bb over the next 2 days ??

Posted via CB10
    Patience grasshopper.

Posted by the indomitable Zed Ten.
    blakobecwa likes this.
    03-02-15 02:15 PM
    Patience grasshopper.

Posted by the indomitable Zed Ten.
    Yes..its hard for me to wait any longer. Been using grow z30 for a year now and absolutely love it. Being a phone addict want a refresh to it. Nothing else integers me many more other than the bb10. Tried to play with htc m8 nexus 6 and other r android phones. Wife has iphone 6 and I can't stand ios. Cannot abandon my bb10 as it's by far the best mobile os right now. Can't wait for a newer all touch device from BlackBerry!!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 02:20 PM
    Not understanding OP's issue.... Plenty of announcements out of Spain... Partnerships... new software and services... time for users to get use to the idea that BB is focused on Enterprise.... PS... hardware roadmap is not till tomorrow... such impatient and lazy people... after all the show does not end till March 5.... me thinks there are going to be a lot of disappointed consumers come tomorrow....
    03-02-15 02:21 PM
    I do understand BlackBerry is focusing on enterprise right now
    Here in Canada their homeland, there is hardly a few companies using BlackBerry and their consumer base is dwindling by day. If there is no hardware announcement in the next couple of days they will be losing a lot of customers and their current market share of less than 1% will go lower!!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 02:27 PM
    they arent doing their presentation until 2am this morning
    Being a night owl has its benefits.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    03-02-15 02:29 PM
    Is there anywhere online we are able to view the presentation? Or are updates from Crackberry our best bet to follow what is going on tonight?
    03-02-15 02:37 PM
    I think it's on Tuesday (Spain time).

I'm sure it'll just be the Leap or Z3 refresh.. I'm really not too excited. I have my Passport so I'm good for a while anyways.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:42 PM
    Device announcements are tomorrow. They did plenty of software announcements today.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 04:20 PM
    They most likely didn't want to be drowned by all the other hardware announcements by Samsung, HTC, and others. BlackBerry's hardware roadmap is tomorrow.
    03-02-15 04:47 PM
    Anyone know if the event will be streamed?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 04:51 PM
    https://n4bb.com/n4bb-live-blackberr...5-leap-slider/

Tomorrow, however, will*be focused on hardware. As such, we�re expecting BlackBerry to announce the BlackBerry Leap mid-range smartphone, and give us availability dates, and prices worldwide. Although most information about*this device has been leaked, a couple of things can always change here or there before the official reveal.

BlackBerry is also expected to talk about its upcoming smartphone and software portfolio for 2015. How specific will they get when talking about 2015 is anyone�s guess, but they should give us some good stuff to talk about at least.

Aside from that, we�re not really sure what else BlackBerry can have up its sleeve. We�re not expecting to see a concept device shown at Mobile World Congress tomorrow (even though that�s what BlackBerry had said in September of last year), but to be honest, with Chen at the helm anything is possible. Even though it may not be planned, he could have a secret phone on him, and want to take it to show everyone at the last minute. We�ll have to keep an eye out for that.

Tomorrow�s BlackBerry event will again be a low-key one like last year�s that will occur while most people in the western hemisphere are still asleep. It won�t be live streamed or anything like that, but we will be live blogging it and*we�ll be reporting any news right away. BlackBerry breakfast event starts at 8:30am(UTC+1) (2:30am EST, yikes!), so whether you want to stay up late, or simply read what happened in the morning, make sure you keep it locked to N4BB.

https://n4bb.com/expect-blackberrys-...congress-2015/

Via The BlackBerry Z30 experience!
    03-02-15 07:06 PM