My friend has been sending me links but I haven't been receiving them. Sending picture and regular texts is okay though. She has an iPhone while I have a Blackberry. At first I thought it she was posting the title instead of the URL for the link but she screenshot her screen and it does have links on them. Is anyone having the same issue or know how to fix this problem?
    01-07-16 05:08 PM
    If she is using iMessage to Share the links, you will not receive them.
    iMessage is a iPhone only thing.

Just have her double check that it is set to Share the links via SMS/MMS instead of iMessage.
    01-09-16 05:59 AM
    Do you know where she can find this setting at? I find it weird how she doesn't need to change the setting when she texts her sister who has an android and her sister receives her links.
    01-12-16 04:11 AM
    Ask her if the message she sends to you that also contains the URL that you do not receive is in a Blue or Green message bubble on her device.
    Find out the same for the ones she sends to her sister that can be received.
    01-12-16 04:32 AM
    The screenshot she sent to me showed that everything she sends to me is in a green bubble. Her sister's is also green. I'm starting to think it is just BB10 with this problem.

I was searching it up last night that blue bubble means it was through iMessage and green means it was through the regular SMS/MMS. Which made me even more confused on why I didn't receive any of her links.
    01-12-16 02:06 PM