Hi Everyone, just got an unlocked z30, running 100 per on T-Mobile. few questions, I went to settings/ font size to "11",working on text etc. bt when an email comes in...holy crap ,can barely read. so how can I make email fonts larger? Next question I tap phone button, I would like to see keypad, first thing that pops up tells me calls made/missed, how can I have dial pad show instead at all times when I press icon? And last for now(don't laugh) transferred some frequent used websites from my 9930, I would like to delete these bookmarks etc, can find how to delete, I lied! one more question, my 9930 "green" light would blink for coverage or whatever, can the z30 still do this too? went under notification's unless I cant find! thank you all
    12-07-13 04:29 PM
    There are no stupid questions! Only stupid answers!

Now let me read the post...

I went to settings/ font size to "11",working on text etc. bt when an email comes in...holy crap ,can barely read. so how can I make email fonts larger?

If the email is HTML formated the device will use whatever the email was supposed to look like. That settings rules over the OS and plain text.

Next question I tap phone button, I would like to see keypad, first thing that pops up tells me calls made/missed, how can I have dial pad show instead at all times when I press icon?

Nice idea. But as far as I know, there is no way to change the behaviour of the phone app.

And last for now(don't laugh) transferred some frequent used websites from my 9930, I would like to delete these bookmarks etc, can find how to delete

Tap and hold on the book mark and a set of options will pop up on the right.

I lied!

Why you!!

one more question, my 9930 "green" light would blink for coverage or whatever, can the z30 still do this too? went under notification's unless I cant find! thank you all

It won't. Personally I think that setting was long overdue to be scrapped.
    12-07-13 04:56 PM
    I can answer the green light one. They took it out of bb10. You need an app (that needs to stay on in Active Frames) like Bebuzz to get it to work.
    12-07-13 04:57 PM
    I can answer the green light one. They took it out of bb10. You need an app (that needs to stay on in Active Frames) like Bebuzz to get it to work.
    Headless apps need to get here ASAP
    kevinnugent likes this.
    12-07-13 05:30 PM
    thank you all for chiming in ,but help me more on email! is there a way I can make the email I receive larger font? I am not tech savy!
    12-07-13 07:36 PM
    Settings>Display>Font Size

Posted via CB10
    iamnadroj likes this.
    12-07-13 10:20 PM
    thank you all for chiming in ,but help me more on email! is there a way I can make the email I receive larger font? I am not tech savy!
    Can't you pinch to zoom in?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-07-13 10:30 PM
    Can't you pinch to zoom in?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    I heard the Z30 can auto adjust. Try double tapping or pinch to zoom. Not sure if this was on the 10.2.1 leak though.
    12-07-13 10:42 PM
    Hi Everyone, just got an unlocked z30, running 100 per on T-Mobile. few questions, I went to settings/ font size to "11",working on text etc. bt when an email comes in...holy crap ,can barely read. so how can I make email fonts larger?

As replied by manonthemoon, go to display [lock screen,brigthness,wallpaper] and change the fonts size there. your emails will change to whatever size you have chosen.

Next question I tap phone button, I would like to see keypad, first thing that pops up tells me calls made/missed, how can I have dial pad show instead at all times when I press icon?

when you tap the phone button, it is assumed you want to ring. you may want to ring someone you have called recently. the dial pad is bottom right corner. you can also "favorite" your most called people so you dont have to go to the dial pad all the time. that is why the dial pad is bottom right corner and not the first thing that comes up.

And last for now(don't laugh) transferred some frequent used websites from my 9930, I would like to delete these bookmarks etc, can find how to delete,

you can go in your browser, press the three little buttons on the bottom right side, in the pop up menu go to privacy and security, and you can either delete individually, or clear the history altogether. your bookmarks will disappear

I lied! one more question, my 9930 "green" light would blink for coverage or whatever, can the z30 still do this too? went under notification's unless I cant find! thank you all
    you need to get a third party app. Hub++ is probably the best out there [ for me that have tried 3 paid ones- but each to its own ] . it must stay open to work.

good luck
    12-07-13 11:47 PM
    Yes you can pinch to zoom in on emails if you like.

Go settings>>display >>font size it will show up in the hub
    Attachment 228052

Notification led use be Buzz, hub ++

For editing browser bookmarks hit the bottom left tab > > bookmarks >> press and hold>>delete

Attachment 228053

Hope that helps. Enjoy the phone.

BlackBerry Z10 (Z30 inbound) | 10.2.1.1055 | C0006E212
    12-08-13 07:35 AM