Dear All

My Z30 expired strangely in flight. Working well but on landing utterly non-responsive.

I had bought an identical white and unused Z30 from the same ebay supplier as a spare and so plugged it in to charge along with SIM and memory card.

New Z30 - when being charged - oddly flashes green and red alternately before the Blackberry sign flashes momentarily before reverting to a black screen with the above red and green alternate slow blinking.

Ideas welcome..

Thank you in advance.

Radiata
    06-17-18 06:00 PM
    Dear All

My Z30 expired strangely in flight. Working well but on landing utterly non-responsive.

I had bought an identical white and unused Z30 from the same ebay supplier as a spare and so plugged it in to charge along with SIM and memory card.

New Z30 - when being charged - oddly flashes green and red alternately before the Blackberry sign flashes momentarily before reverting to a black screen with the above red and green alternate slow blinking.

Ideas welcome..

Thank you in advance.

Radiata
    Others will offer fix suggestions. With 18 months left with BB10, I would suggest the Motion as it’s BBAndroid with life and warranty still left. My solution is just that, one among many possible.

Good Luck .....
    06-17-18 06:12 PM