Just got my new Z30 in this morning and wanted to give my first impressions.

Battery life so far is pretty good. I charged it fully this morning, loaded the 10.2.2 leak, side loaded snap, downloaded about 20 or so apps, played a bunch of YouTube videos (love the sound on this thing), played about an hour of flappy bird, BBM and text all day. Still have 25% battery. Pretty good, considering that I have no other experience with the Phone. Apps seem to run much better than on my Z10. Love the big screen on this phone.

Cons: I'm assuming that there is a problem with the volume rocker. I was trying to turn it up and it kept saving a screen shot as if the volume down button was already pressed.
    Can't do a lot of things one handed like I could on the Z10. Not complaining, I prefer the bigger screen. Just saying that was a sacrifice.
    No removable battery. This is a big one as I carry around two backups for my Z10.

Overall, I really like this phone. It really should be advertised more. Most people don't know anything about this Phone.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren likes this.
    02-15-14 11:23 PM
    Just got my new Z30 in this morning and wanted to give my first impressions.

Battery life so far is pretty good. I charged it fully this morning, loaded the 10.2.2 leak, side loaded snap, downloaded about 20 or so apps, played a bunch of YouTube videos (love the sound on this thing), played about an hour of flappy bird, BBM and text all day. Still have 25% battery. Pretty good, considering that I have no other experience with the Phone. Apps seem to run much better than on my Z10. Love the big screen on this phone.

Cons: I'm assuming that there is a problem with the volume rocker. I was trying to turn it up and it kept saving a screen shot as if the volume down button was already pressed.
    Can't do a lot of things one handed like I could on the Z10. Not complaining, I prefer the bigger screen. Just saying that was a sacrifice.
    No removable battery. This is a big one as I carry around two backups for my Z10.

Overall, I really like this phone. It really should be advertised more. Most people don't know anything about this Phone.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the Z30. An awesome machine. You wont need a spare battery for the Z30. GUARANTEED. The OS is too powerful for the Z10, battery life was always a problem. All the OS are non leaked now. so you do not need to use a leak 0S, it is destructive. Download Sachesi and upload an official OS if your regular carrier is slow or taking its time to push it out.
    Have fun
    02-15-14 11:48 PM
    I'm seeing a lot of good feedback for the Z30 so I should just get it and sell my Z10 cuz the battery is just bad.. been really wanting to get the Z30..

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 12:40 AM
    Agree that Z30 marketing has been too quiet (at least in NE U.S.).

It really is a great phone. I've been impressed with mine from the very 1st moment I got to check it out hands on at a Verizon store.
    02-16-14 01:14 AM
    I didn't know that pushing the volume up and down buttons saved a screen shot. I learned something new

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 06:46 AM
    Nobody noticed you loaded the 10.2.2 leak, where at thou did you acquire this

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 06:59 AM
    Sorry. 10.2.1.2141. Got it from lengend here on the forums.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 08:22 AM
    Glad your liking your device, the battery life will improve as time goes on once it settles in.

Sent flawlessly from my Z30!
    02-16-14 09:05 AM
    Update on the battery. It probably was because of all the OS loading and app adding that made it run down faster, even though it still lasted the rest of the day yesterday. Today I have been using it normally, and I have to say wow. I unplugged it at 8 this morning and have been using it pretty hard. 11 1/2 hours later, I still have 60% battery left. I am impressed. Tomorrow will be an even harsher test and I'll keep ya'll updated. I don't think I'll be able to kill it, but we'll see.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 07:26 PM
    Nobody noticed you loaded the 10.2.2 leak, where at thou did you acquire this

Posted via CB10
    I did! Left the post immediately to find it, Sadly I've returned.
    I think I have a problem it hasn't even been 24 hours since my last leak yet that didn't seem to matter, I have a feeling I'm gonna go home sick if 10.3 leaks while I'm at work too!

Congrats on the Z30 I'm sure you're going to love it, It really is awesome!

Crushed on my Q5 or flicked on my Z30!
    02-16-14 07:54 PM