I just updated the latest radio from my oprator and the battery is after 3 cycles amazing. Just in sleep mode it's taking only 6-7% in 12 hours and must say I'm impressed and after 62 hours my battery is 2% so I have to loaded now. I just only using BBM and did some calling with BBM and streaming for at least 3 hours music, radio 6 hours and browse some and using apps like 9,crackbery, answering some calls and emails. I don't really play games Im just a mid-heavy user sometimes and it hard to get the battery dead in 24 hours

When my battery is after 2 days before sleeping 30% I wanted to charge but I also wanted to drain the battery. Why is this phone so dammed good. Like my Z30 .

Blackberry OS 10 is the best OS after 5-6 year android/apple ios and is so much quicker in multitasking and working . Great job and it's clear that high specs smartphone are not the best and never thought I like blackberry after a year of use.
    Last edited by whatsever; 03-22-14 at 02:05 PM.
    redchilli88 likes this.
    03-22-14 12:35 PM
    I just updated the latest radio from my oprator and the battery is after 3 cycles amazing. Just in sleep mode it's taking only 6-7% in 12 hours and must say I'm impressed and after 62 hours my battery is 2% so I have to loaded now. I just only using BBM and did some calling with BBM and streaming for at least 3 hours music, radio 6 hours and browse some and using apps like 9,crackbery, answering some calls and emails. I don't really play games Im just a mid-heavy user sometimes and it hard to get the battery dead in 24 hours

When my battery is after 2 days before sleeping 30% I wanted to charge but I also wanted to drain the battery. Why is this phone so dammed good. Like my Z30 .

Blackberry OS 10 is the best OS after 5-6 year android/apple ios and is so much quicker in multitasking and working . Great job and it's clear that high specs smartphone are not the best and never thought I like blackberry after a year of use.
    What is the radio version.
    03-22-14 07:58 PM
    Man when u give Us this news, u should paste link with This radio or some information. Isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 06:36 AM