Well with the rumors on specs swirling the blog sphere and everyone here getting excited. My question, which new phone will arrive first A10 or Apple El Grande:

Apple Tests Larger Screens for iPhones, iPads - WSJ.com
    07-22-13 11:41 AM
    Well with the rumors on specs swirling the blog sphere and everyone here getting excited. My question, which new phone will arrive first A10 or Apple El Grande:

Apple Tests Larger Screens for iPhones, iPads - WSJ.com
    I was just reading this over at mobilesyrup. It's funny Apple is going this route, I guess they've finally come to terms people want a bigger phone, not a 3.5" or 4" device.
    07-22-13 11:45 AM
    Of all the "specs" that Samsung likes to pack into their equipment. It's the screen size that has most iPhone owners "wanting more". While I do think that the Samsung Note is ridiculous in size... I was very close to getting it instead of the Z10.

Apple has no choice but to provide a larger screen, unless they want to continue to loose customers. The question is - pricing. Can they charge more for it, or will they have to charge less for the 4" devices?
    07-22-13 11:59 AM
    New UI, Bigger screen... Apple is starting to listen to its customers.
    07-22-13 03:10 PM
    How is Apple starting to lose customers? They just sold 31 million I phones in 1 quarter

Posted via CB10
    kayyourcool likes this.
    07-25-13 09:08 PM
    New UI, Bigger screen... Apple is starting to listen to its customers.
    As a friend of mine who works there said, when Jobs was alive Apple didn't make products for consumers, they made products for Steve Jobs. He was the only "customer" that mattered to anyone at that company.

Now they are making the transition that actually builds what customers ask for. I'm not sure how that will work out for them, honestly.
    07-25-13 09:19 PM
    I could be wrong but there is a very specific demographic looking for a giant phones. While they may form a vocal majority in the forums, huge devices are not going to be huge sellers.

I find my Z10 almost to burly as is. It's unlikely I'll be in line for the larger A10. Unless of course it comes with an octocore processor and is limited to 15 minutes of battery. Then I would only be to excited to show it off to all the chicks.
    07-25-13 09:47 PM