Hi all,

just recently bought the new z30 here in Dubai hours ago, would like to inquire on what OS should i be running the latest smooth OS. Is it safe to run leaks or would you advice to stick on the official OS releases. Link would also be great, thanks in advance!
    geekaren and Tariq Nasir like this.
    01-15-14 12:46 PM
    10.2.1.1925 is the smoothest OS right now.
    Congrats on your new device though..
    01-15-14 12:53 PM
    Thanks for your quick reply, do you have a link on where can i download it is it official? if not how do i install it? quite new to BB10 came from 9900.
    01-15-14 12:56 PM
    Here is the link for the download https://mega.co.nz/#!FIMkBBJQ!TsPnWn...HHkG4U_WYkzO4U

You can also go to this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/ if you need more help.

Installation is pretty simple if you have BlackBerry Link installed just on you computer just connect your to the computer and run the file that you downloaded.

A DOS page will open and will ask for password if you have on your device, if not it will just take like 5 minutes to install the new software.
    bungaboy and uktivo like this.
    01-15-14 01:35 PM
    Thank you for your reply is the leak currently safe to use as of the moment? Can I still update the official apps like Facebook and Twitter etc while I'm on a leak?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:07 PM
    Thank you for your reply is the leak currently safe to use as of the moment? Can I still update the official apps like Facebook and Twitter etc while I'm on a leak?

Posted via CB10
    Perfectly safe, works like any other OS; but with added features, and alows you to download and install android aps directly from android stores
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-15-14 02:10 PM
    It is as safe as the one you have on your phone right now, only better.

I am running it on 3 phones and today I am receiving a Q10 and the first thing I will install this leak.

You can install all the updates that become available, no issue.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-15-14 02:12 PM
    Okay downloading now apologies from being quite concerned as this was only purchased hours ago. Hehe by known issues so far? Damnthis keypad is very nice

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:14 PM
    I also suggest installing Amazon app store from here http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/and...bUvbUpU9855951

You can install any android app directly to your phone or if you know how to sideload bar file then sideload Snap from here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...0-2-1-a-874153

You can get help from there too.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-15-14 02:18 PM
    You are in for a real treat OP. The Z30 is a fabulous mobile especially with the latest leaked OS. Install it and enjoy. It is going to be an amazing year for BB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-15-14 02:19 PM
    The thing is that you have just bought this phone and probably not very familiar with BB10, if you were then you would have appreciated this leak a lot more.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-15-14 02:22 PM
    The thing is that you have just bought this phone and probably not very familiar with BB10, if you were then you would have appreciated this leak a lot more.

Posted via CB10
    @tatail. A tip of my hat to you for being so hopeful here. Well done.
    tatail and geekaren like this.
    01-15-14 02:26 PM
    What a welcome from the blackberry community. Just downloaded several apps and enjoying it. any recommended apps for beginners? :d

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:32 PM
    Edit blackberry apps only currently not interested in android

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:34 PM
    Couple of apps that I use on daily basis and is available via BlackBerry World.

Beta Zone
    Parrot
    Stocks
    Waze
    BlackBerry Express
    Evernote
    Go Music
    Motion for Avatars
    Watcher
    01-15-14 04:07 PM
    Here is the link for the download https://mega.co.nz/#!FIMkBBJQ!TsPnWn...HHkG4U_WYkzO4U

You can also go to this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/ if you need more help.

Installation is pretty simple if you have BlackBerry Link installed just on you computer just connect your to the computer and run the file that you downloaded.

A DOS page will open and will ask for password if you have on your device, if not it will just take like 5 minutes to install the new software.
    Please make sure you know what you are typing before you lead someone to problems. You do not install a leak using LINK. You must extract the 7z file by using a program like 7zip (Google it). The exe file you extract is an autoloader. Double click that (with link CLOSED) and your phone connected to your pc and let it do its thing.

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    01-15-14 04:40 PM
    Please make sure you know what you are typing before you lead someone to problems. You do not install a leak using LINK. You must extract the 7z file by using a program like 7zip (Google it). The exe file you extract is an autoloader. Double click that (with link CLOSED) and your phone connected to your pc and let it do its thing.

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    The reason I mentioned BlackBerry Link was because he didn't have BB10 device previously, so chances are when he connects the phone to his computer the computer won't recognize his cell phone. That was the reason I mentioned BlackBerry link to make sure he won't have any issue with the phone connecting to computer which is the initial step.

Anyway, I was going to help if he did have a question about anything.
    Pdinos3, geekaren and bungaboy like this.
    01-15-14 04:54 PM
    After you have installed the leak You really should sideload Snap it's the Google play store. Use Google Chrome to sideload very easy !! It's the best thing to download android apps!!
    Cheers
    http://redlightoflove.com/ota/Snap-latest.bar
    White Z30 ROCKS!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-15-14 08:23 PM