Hi, I just bought new blackberry z30 few days ago after reading lot of reviews..
    I was so excited and it is really a great device.
    I also have iphone5s, exchanged my sony z1 with this awesome device.
    First I was very curious about it whether I should get it or not.
    Even the guy from store asked me several times that are you really sure you want this phone and laughed at me really.
    But I am loving this thing.
    Feel good in hand, beautiful design, great screen, awesome speakers, great keyboard, I can't put my device down for a single second.
    It is really better than all the Samsung's crap and better than a lot of other android and windows.
    And whole day I try to find new and awesome features.
    Camera could be better, as well as apps on BlackBerry world
    But I have few problems also,
    I see a lot of duplicate contacts, I linked facebook with some, and sometime they show un linked, and now I have same contacts 2-3 times, even some of the linked contacts and not showing facebook pic and all contacts of Facebook are not there...
    Any fix for this please
    And I read a lot about awesome battery but mine never lasts whole day...
    I always keep 3g on
    Any way to get it better
    And after 2 days, ui is slowed up, it takes 1-2 seconds when I swipe up from bottom to unlock, it was so fast the day I bought this phone,
    I think must be because of low on memory
    Any way to fix this also, I was thinking about a clean wipe.
    Thanks guys and really in love with this device

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 12:05 AM
    Go into you contacts settings and turn off the ones you don't want,
    I would leave your phone on the lte setting and leave wifi on and Bluetooth on and put brightness around 45 %. I know it sounds weird but I think it will help your battery.
    04-12-14 12:15 AM
    I did turn off, but the linked are copying itself and some of their pics are not showing

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 12:29 AM
    Get an app that will merge your duplicate contacts, such as contactx, max contact manager.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 06:26 AM
    Get an app that will merge your duplicate contacts, such as contactx, max contact manager.

Posted via CB10
    Also IntouchApp contacts backup, which is free.
    04-12-14 07:34 AM
    Thanks will try it soon

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:13 AM
    Depending on when you bought your phone your battery life should get better.

I've heard it takes a few days for the phone to index all of the new information coming in, but the battery should Improve.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 01:20 PM
    Have you tried a reset?
    The delay on swiping up is odd.
    Hold the up and down volume buttons until the phone restarts.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 01:59 PM
    I am trying Intouch app...it has a good option to sync between my iphone and BlackBerry.
    I did a reset, and now not signing in to Facebook account, downloaded android Facebook app, let see how it works now, I hope now contacts will be fine as well as memory and battery.
    Does live notifications work for android app?
    Will I get notified just like the BlackBerry Facebook app?
    I had BlackBerry 9900 long ago, on that device we can delete unused languages, a nice way to free some memory. Is it possible on z30?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 12:12 AM
    I am trying Intouch app...it has a good option to sync between my iphone and BlackBerry.
    I did a reset, and now not signing in to Facebook account, downloaded android Facebook app, let see how it works now, I hope now contacts will be fine as well as memory and battery.
    Does live notifications work for android app?
    Will I get notified just like the BlackBerry Facebook app?
    I had BlackBerry 9900 long ago, on that device we can delete unused languages, a nice way to free some memory. Is it possible on z30?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    No only the BB10 facebook app will notify you in hub.
    04-13-14 12:47 AM
    Ok and does it also applies to other apps? I have a news app downloaded from aptoid but its push notifications are not working

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 06:10 AM
    Ok and does it also applies to other apps? I have a news app downloaded from aptoid but its push notifications are not working

Posted via CB10
    Not all Android apps have full functionality on BB10. I've loaded several only to find they don't fully work with BB10. I've also loaded others that do have notifications and I get the notification in the Notifications folder in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 10:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you need your android apps to give u push updates, better be running them in active frame. I got viber, and getting my push noti just dont close it.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:09 PM
    Also, you dont need to free up memory in BB10, our phones dont work that way no more =)

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:11 PM