Hi all,

I am in Ottawa, and I want a Z30. I am under the impression that Telus carries the Z30 that I can unlock to work on WIND. Can any crackberry member give me a hand in picking one up? Every Telus store I go to wants me to be a customer to buy it outright. It would be great if I could get a current telus customer to help me get a Z30 outright!

Ping me a PM and I'll give you my number. I'll make the trip out to a store at your convenience worth your while!

Thanks,

BrowningIT
    10-29-13 08:44 AM
    Oh wow I hope you have someone willing to help you out. Too bad they're not on sale directly from Blackberry.
    10-29-13 12:01 PM
    Hi all,

I am in Ottawa, and I want a Z30. I am under the impression that Telus carries the Z30 that I can unlock to work on WIND. Can any crackberry member give me a hand in picking one up? Every Telus store I go to wants me to be a customer to buy it outright. It would be great if I could get a current telus customer to help me get a Z30 outright!

Ping me a PM and I'll give you my number. I'll make the trip out to a store at your convenience worth your while!

Thanks,

BrowningIT
    Hey bud,

You shouldn't have any trouble buying it online from their website. I wasn't a customer and I called their customer service to try to buy one off contract. I told them the truth I wanted to use it on Wind and they were happy to help me buy it. I didnt go through with the purchase yet, but I know it is possible. The Telus Z30 works on wind for sure, and can be easily unlocked.

Hope this helps. If it doesn't work PM I will try to put you in touch with a Rep I know who will help you.

Cheers
    10-29-13 03:02 PM
    Hey bud,

You shouldn't have any trouble buying it online from their website. I wasn't a customer and I called their customer service to try to buy one off contract. I told them the truth I wanted to use it on Wind and they were happy to help me buy it. I didnt go through with the purchase yet, but I know it is possible. The Telus Z30 works on wind for sure, and can be easily unlocked.

Hope this helps. If it doesn't work PM I will try to put you in touch with a Rep I know who will help you.

Cheers
    I'll give that a whirl tomorrow AM. Thanks! Hopefully I won't have to abuse your privileges!
    10-29-13 03:23 PM
    I just picked up a Z30 (and cheaply, too!) unopened. I've fired through a request at quickphoneunlock.com - hoping they get back to me shortly so I can start playing. Thanks for the assistance!

Cheers,
    10-30-13 03:44 PM
    Where did you get it? I'm interested in picking one up too

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 12:56 AM
    I got it from a local person - at a big discount too! It was new in box. PM me and I will give you my details perhaps the fellow has another for sale!

However, you can order it directly from the Telus site without being a customer and without a contract shipped straight to you. I was about to do that when I saw the local ad for one and I raced over to pick it up.

Back on topic - I unlocked the phone just now. I used quickphoneunlock.com - who got me the code in 22 hours. Pretty fast, considering the industry. Some people have posted that they got it in minutes to a few short hours. Either way, they did me right so I am pleased. Further to the unlock process - I had to type in my code twice. I did not receive and error (I triple checked my code before submitting it), but the phone treated it like an authorization that it was really what I wanted to do. So note for Telus Z30 people, you may have to type your unlock code twice!

Cheers,
    10-31-13 01:09 PM