Update : I deleted Waze and reinstalled it from Amazon and it appears to be working better, adjusted settings. I'll test it tomorrow but so far the route selections look much better.

I'm concerned about BlackBerry Map functions. I've made changes to Route settings, all three. But the route won't change. It'll take me where I need to go but not directly. It's wacky routes. It takes me too far west to use a high way, then brings me back. It's only three roads normally. Like I said, changing route settings there is jo change at all.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mawil1013; 01-28-15 at 04:51 PM.
    01-28-15 10:37 AM
    Personally, I just use Waze from BlackBerry World. I keep BlackBerry Maps as a backup.

It keeps you updated on traffic, spots police, construction, etc. You can choose to avoid tolls, highways, etc. Plus, it's FREE

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 10:47 AM
    Personally, I just use Waze from BlackBerry World. I keep BlackBerry Maps as a backup.

It keeps you updated on traffic, spots police, construction, etc. You can choose to avoid tolls, highways, etc. Plus, it's FREE

Posted via CB10
    Reviews seem very mixed. But you've had good results? Folks mention older version and that it locks up.
    01-28-15 11:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Waze, I downloaded it from Amazon Store, I tried it today and there was no turn by turn and it shut itself off??
    01-28-15 11:51 AM
    Reviews seem very mixed. But you've had good results? Folks mention older version and that it locks up.
    I used it previously (Waze) on Android and it worked well. Was glad to see it on Amazon, but it isn't working well, I drive for a living and alot of other folks do to, I'm surprised BB Maps/Nav works so poorly, at home it shows a 15 year old shopping center over laid on a newer Walmart across the street, it will locate the Walmart, the address worked. Lots of sales and repair folks need a great Nav.
    01-28-15 11:54 AM