I've installed the 10.2.1.1055 leak and the poor Bluetooth performance is forcing me to downgrade back to official. Especially now since the sensor problem has been rectified.

I'm using the latest BlackBerry Link to try to force a factory reload and it constantly says there's no update. I'm also having difficulty finding an autoloader to get me back far enough for an official update to occur.

Can someone point me in the right direction? It's a Rogers based official OS I am trying to get for my Z30.

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 07:56 AM
    I'm having the exact same problem with mine, on Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 08:24 AM
    I'm trying the Sachesi method. Using Country code 302 (Canada), Carrier code 720 (Rogers), grabbing Z30 and STA-100-5. Doing a Download All and see if that can get me started at least.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    12-04-13 08:39 AM
    You can start to load the leak again and disconnect the phone during the process. This will brick the phone. Then connect the device to your computer and start BlackBerry Link and under Preferences, click Reload Device Software, then click the Reload button. This should pull the latest device software from Verizon and load to the device.
    12-04-13 08:48 AM
    I agree that your suggestion "should" work, but turning off the device and performing a Reload in Link "should" have worked as well.

I don't want to brick a device if I am unsure about the success afterwards. If the Sachesi method fails me, I may have no choice but to brick the phone. Gulp!

Now, if I were using a Z10, no worries as there are many options out there. Not so many for the Z30 yet.
    12-04-13 09:21 AM
    You can start to load the leak again and disconnect the phone during the process. This will brick the phone. Then connect the device to your computer and start BlackBerry Link and under Preferences, click Reload Device Software, then click the Reload button. This should pull the latest device software from Verizon and load to the device.
    I'll give this a shot, thanks!!
    12-04-13 10:24 AM
    Dangerous business purposely bricking a phone. Try this: Have Link open. Turn the phone off. Connect it to USB. Turn it on and watch Link. For a few seconds it will display a dialog asking if you want to reload the OS. Select the appropriate option and it will let you put it back to an older OS. If you miss it, do it again until you get it.

I realize this does not help you but I am a HUGE BT user. I have 10.2.1.1055 on my Z30 and have zero problems with Bluetooth. I use it a tonne for music and PlayBook bridge. I have transferred files through Bridge. No problems. The only little problem I had was when using Miracast and Bridge at the same time. And it was Miracast that had minor hiccups in the stream. Bluetooth was solid.
    12-04-13 10:34 AM
    Nope, that didn't work either.
    12-04-13 10:43 AM
    I'll give this a shot, thanks!!
    Used this exact method to downgrade my Z10 back to the Verizon current OS, once I got my Z30 in preparation for selling the Z10. Worked fine, was easy, but I understand the hesitation. There is a Sticky about how to do so, here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ersion-872821/
    12-04-13 10:59 AM
    Sachesi didn't work. I couldn't find the option to download the debrick files.

I'm trying Darcy's Tools now. It can grab the debrick image and corresponding radio file. After that, I will attempt to build an Autoloader and go from there.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-tools-824364/

Let you know my success, or failure.
    12-04-13 12:05 PM
    I am in business!!!! Darcy's Tool allowed me to download the Debrick image (2 files) of the official version from Rogers. Then I extracted from both files. Finally, I built the Autoloader from the 2 extracted files. Ran the Autoloader, and I am back up and running!!!
    12-04-13 12:40 PM
    I am in business!!!! Darcy's Tool allowed me to download the Debrick image (2 files) of the official version from Rogers. Then I extracted from both files. Finally, I built the Autoloader from the 2 extracted files. Ran the Autoloader, and I am back up and running!!!
    Dr. Evil you're just too good.
    01-24-14 08:58 PM