it is hard to believe but looks like you have a brick ,if your laptop doesn't see it when you plug the battery i don't think there is much you can do
    02-18-15 08:47 AM
    After a little searching people who had a flashing green led had to get a replacement, hardware issue but yours isn't flashing. Can you contact the the person you bought it from to see if they will get the warranty replacement started?
    Unfortunately, I never saved his phone number and we never e-mailed. His number was published on the Craigslist ad and I called him directly.

Have you tried to connect your phone to your tv through hdmi cable? I'm asking, because I had a problem similar to yours (my battery died and it caused to die my screen as well) . And I had to change my Z30 screen. If you connect your phone to your tv through hdmi and it works then it means that your screen is dead.
    Great idea, but like chopachain said...

Link would detect it if it was just the screen.
    Was it ever dropped? I know it was working fine until putting down for a few days but options are running low now.
    Never. It's mint, practically new. Well, I guess not anymore.

it is hard to believe but looks like you have a brick ,if your laptop doesn't see it when you plug the battery i don't think there is much you can do
    I'm coming to the same realization. This really sucks.

Thank you all for your valuable feedback!
    02-18-15 04:46 PM
    Z30s are fairly reasonable up here in the TO area. Sometimes brand new for $200 so if that can be of any help to you feel free to pm me. So sorry able this. Been through a similar heartache with a passport around New years so I am all too familiar with the feeling. I had the guys number and still do as a matter of fact but the sucker never replied to my text or answered phone calls. Luckily I was able to resell it for almost half of buying price.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:44 PM
    Z30s are fairly reasonable up here in the TO area. Sometimes brand new for $200 so if that can be of any help to you feel free to pm me. So sorry able this. Been through a similar heartache with a passport around New years so I am all too familiar with the feeling. I had the guys number and still do as a matter of fact but the sucker never replied to my text or answered phone calls. Luckily I was able to resell it for almost half of buying price.
    I can't afford to buy another Z30 now, especially when mine isn't (wasn't?) my primary phone. I will leave it off the charger for a week or so and see if anything changes at that point.

Thank you very much for offering to help.
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    02-18-15 09:01 PM
    Have you tried a another PC with no BlackBerry programs installed.
    It's worth a try. See if that PC picks up your device.

On my reliable Z30 leaked 10.3.1.1581
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-19-15 07:58 AM
    Have you tried a another PC with no BlackBerry programs installed.
    It's worth a try. See if that PC picks up your device.
    I haven't. I will give that a try tonight. Thanks.
    02-19-15 04:14 PM
    Forgot to reply.

That never worked. My Z30 is dead. It just sat there, but it's dead. It still shows a green solid LED, but it's dead.
    02-24-15 09:27 PM
    Hey man

Don't know if you still have your bricked Blackberry but I thought it was worth mentionning this fix. I had the exact same symptoms with a Z30 for which I recently changed the screen. I happened to have another spare screen for the Z30, tried it and it worked! The screen was the problem You can get a screen replacement for around 70$ at etrade-supply..
    07-19-16 09:11 AM
    Hello,

Please did you ever get your Z30 Fixed... I am having the same issue here
    09-19-16 03:36 AM
    I think your Z30's battery is dead, try to replace it, right now it's very cheap on ebay. It's worth to try.

Posted via CB10 from Z30
    09-19-16 05:34 AM
35 12