I've been with blackberry for some time now starting from 9700 to 9900 then bb10 came out and I picked up a white z10 and then a black q10 and now finally a white z30.

Secondly, I need to rant about how it's been such a difficult week it has been to get my z30 because I ordered one last Thursday and was being shipped from Ontario to Vancouver but I think Canada post lost my package

I presume they lost it because the tracking number showed that the expected delivery was for this Wednesday but never showed up nor has it updated the tracking stating it in Vancouver at a sorting facility.

I got fed up after waiting and on Thursday, I placed another order on a z30 with a different ebay user and it had the option to choose FedEx Shipping for 5 dollars and it came Friday morning!

Although before I got the Z30 (yesterday) , I picked a nexus 5 a couple months ago to see what all the android rave was all about, I was pretty disappointed. I hate how I had to open countless applications to reply to emails, texts, BBM and whatsapp messages. Android feels very.. underdeveloped and it requires such crazy specs to run.

The reason I have been with BlackBerry for so long is because communication is top notch, nothing I have ever experienced. Especially with bb10 as the hub is such a nice feature, bbos7 had something similar too but the hub is redefined making it better, stronger and faster.

The z30 is a great phone, I feel so good being back with bb10.

I can't wait for new updates from blackberry and the upcoming devices, I will be skipping the q20 because I am so used to gestures that I find the tool belt useless.

I really do hope the q30 will be 4.5 inch and tool belt less because a part of me still misses the physical qwerty keyboard as much as I like the on screen keyboard. It's great but the physical keyboard has always had a soft spot in my heart.

With that said here's my white z30.

My z30 story-img_20140328_125724.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Resilience; 03-29-14 at 05:01 AM.
    03-29-14 02:49 AM
    I can't wait to pick up a Z30, for the past while I've been thinking of not getting it due to the 5inch screen. But now that 5 inch screen is looking pretty appealing to me.

Canada BBM channel C001234A4
    03-29-14 02:56 AM
    Honestly I think 5inch is the perfect size because it feels just right, anything smaller or too big is unacceptable.

Posted via white z30
    03-29-14 03:12 AM
    So, I was thinking got posting a new thread, but this is right on the spot.
    OP,i have had the z10 since its launch and I'm loving it. Now, I need a new phone and anything less that bb10 won't work.
    I was thinking of going for the z30,
    But a comparison shows not much difference from the z10 apart from size, weight, battery, processors architecture ,ppi.
    In fact the z10 is superior to z30 in
    1)ppi (355 compared to 295 in z30 )
    2)weight (135gms to 170gms)

So, the size is bigger, doesn't matter to me, I can do with both sizes
    What matters is architecture.
    IPhone 5s is 1gb ram but is sooooooo smooth, compliments to the quad core.
    So is z30 also that smooth looking at its quad core PLUS 2gb ram??
    Does it lag at all?
    And I am aware about the battery.
    And is this difference only, worth making the switch?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 04:32 AM

So, the size is bigger, doesn't matter to me, I can do with both sizes
    What matters is architecture.
    IPhone 5s is 1gb ram but is sooooooo smooth, compliments to the quad core.
    So is z30 also that smooth looking at its quad core PLUS 2gb ram??
    Does it lag at all?
    And I am aware about the battery.
    And is this difference only, worth making the switch?

Posted via CB10
    Coming from the Z10 to the Z30 is a big step. The latest OS versions are snappy and smooth. The extra screen size makes for a better keyboard for my big thumbs. And battery is amazing. Not a moment of regret for my purchase of the unlocked Z30.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    03-29-14 04:54 AM
    As my device begins to settle more and more by the hour, I can notice the swiftness it brings and this phone has the biggest battery I've ever had on one. It's too soon to say how good the battery is but so far with 6 emails, 3 BBM groups, 4 whatsapp groups constantly messaging, it is going great. 2880 is a huge battery.

The weight of the device isn't too bad, won't bother by it after a couple hours or so,but it might feel heavy at first. I don't think we will see a z30 successor for a while, this is definitely a good upgrade from the z10 though. The ppi doesn't really matter to me that much, the screen is still nice to look at.

Posted via white z30
    03-29-14 05:05 AM