i use same simcard, before with bb9320 can connect to wifi
    01-03-16 05:33 PM
    Sim card isn't necessary. I'm assuming you are connecting to a personal home-based network.

Go to General Settings
    Open Networks and Connections
    Open WiFi...make sure it is enabled.

If that doesn't solve your issue check to see if your router is available on your wifi list....if not you may need to reset your router.

Regardless, open Saved networks in your Z30 and delete all saved networks.
    Open Advanced wifi settings (far right icon on bottom of screen) and enable "Prompt for saved hotspots".

If your network appears tap on it and enable connection or use the WPS feature on your router.

In saved Networks prioritize your networks accordingly especially if you are a dual band system.

If you have recently upgraded your OS you may need to reboot or reload if wifi was working prior.

Posted via CB10
    Sim card isn't necessary. I'm assuming you are connecting to a personal home-based network.

Go to General Settings
    Open Networks and Connections
    Open WiFi...make sure it is enabled.

If that doesn't solve your issue check to see if your router is available on your wifi list....if not you may need to reset your router.

Regardless, open Saved networks in your Z30 and delete all saved networks.
    Open Advanced wifi settings (far right icon on bottom of screen) and enable "Prompt for saved hotspots".

If your network appears tap on it and enable connection or use the WPS feature on your router.

In saved Networks prioritize your networks accordingly especially if you are a dual band system.

If you have recently upgraded your OS you may need to reboot or reload if wifi was working prior.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 07:25 PM
    Mine on latest OS 2876, having some connection WiFi issues .cant connection to Some of cafe or restaurants WiFi , the device restart also can't re-connection and have to off mobile data, and then no problem connection to WiFi . This is not perfect solution of WiFi connection issues. Anyone have better solution or experienced the issues. Thank

BlackBerry Z30/STA100-6
    01-16-16 05:31 AM
    Updated to 10.3.2.2876 OTA Vodafone Tuesday since then I have had a issue with my Z30 dropping off my home WiFi well not dropping completely just unable to use data, at the same time I lose the data side of my 4G connection dropping to voice only it happened about four times each day since the update and again overnight switching WiFi and connections and off does not sort the issue I have to restart the phone very annoying.... I have never had thus issue before the latest update....

Posted from my Z30.. keep on smiling...
    01-16-16 03:20 PM
    Updated to 10.3.2.2876 OTA Vodafone Tuesday since then I have had a issue with my Z30 dropping off my home WiFi well not dropping completely just unable to use data, at the same time I lose the data side of my 4G connection dropping to voice only it happened about four times each day since the update and again overnight switching WiFi and connections and off does not sort the issue I have to restart the phone very annoying.... I have never had thus issue before the latest update....

Posted from my Z30.. keep on smiling...
    I am not sure if you can just try reloading the Radio module (anybody know: is the wifi module part of that??? ) or try reloading the entire OLDER OS and see if that rectifies the problem.
    01-16-16 07:41 PM