So my Z30 is connected to Wifi most of the time while I'm in home or office,

And when I go out of the Wifi area the phone should connect to my mobile data plan automatically, But it doesn't!

So almost every time I have to turn on and off flight mode then it connects to the mobile data!

Any idea how to fix this?
    12-11-13 01:48 AM
    Does it display a message in which inform you about APN?
    When I get the message from the Z30 about APN settings, it will not connect automatically to data!
    12-11-13 03:04 AM
    No it does not display anything it just won't connect automatically!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 05:18 AM
    Myself I do the same. Mostly on wifi and mobile data off.
    I have never had the mobile data automatically turn on when out of wifi range. I always manually turn on mobile data. Always thought that's the way it supposed to be.

I figure if I turn the mobile data off, I then have to turn it back on manually.

This leads to a side question. If we have mobile data and wifi on, which one takes priority or precedence for our data.
    12-12-13 12:46 AM
    Wifi has the priority,

And if you leave both wifi and mobile data on; the phone should automatically switch to mobile data when you are out of the wifi range.

That was what I used to see in my old galaxy S3.
    12-12-13 12:56 AM
    I have the same problem, which didn't exist before the recent software update. 429

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 01:10 AM
    So why not just keep both on then? If wifi has priority, I'll be keeping both on at all times. No need to turn either on or off.
    Unless what your saying is that both are on and it doesn't switch over to data when out of wifi

I have had both on and when I go out of wifi range the wifi icon in top right changes to 4glte.
    Last edited by byex; 12-12-13 at 01:25 AM.
    12-12-13 01:13 AM
    Normally, I keep both Wifi and Data, then I notice that Wifi is the priority.
    When I move oout of Wifi range, the phone will, of course, switches to use data!

Wifi has the priority,

And if you leave both wifi and mobile data on; the phone should automatically switch to mobile data when you are out of the wifi range.

That was what I used to see in my old galaxy S3.
    So why not just keep both on then? If wifi has priority, I'll be keeping both on at all times. No need to turn either on or off.
    Unless what your saying is that both are on and it doesn't switch over to data when out of wifi

I have had both on and when I go out of wifi range the wifi icon in top right changes to 4glte.
    12-12-13 03:57 AM