Hi,

I've just got my Z30 yesterday and last night i tried to install some BAR files from the 10.2.1 leaks (e.g. weather/sysmon/camera etc.). interestingly, i fired up the Link on my laptop (running Win 8.1 64bit) and it could detect my phone and it performed the sync & backup. However, when i closed the Link, suddenly the phone popped up a message saying it wanted to install the Link onto the computer (WHAT??) and as the result, for some weird reasons i haven't been able to sideload through the USB as neither DDPB/PB Download Manager/Sachesi would detect my phone's USB connection.

i used to be on the Z10 before and i never had this kind of issue. so weird ha.. anyone could help me??

hopefully this is just a glitch within the Link & Windows 8.1.. *fingers crossed*

i'm running the 10.2.0.415 OS base (official) on the STA-2 Z30. the phone is still indexing data, hope to see the battery life to go more stellar within the next couple of days!
    10-28-13 11:01 PM
    Hi,

I've just got my Z30 yesterday and last night i tried to install some BAR files from the 10.2.1 leaks (e.g. weather/sysmon/camera etc.). interestingly, i fired up the Link on my laptop (running Win 8.1 64bit) and it could detect my phone and it performed the sync & backup. However, when i closed the Link, suddenly the phone popped up a message saying it wanted to install the Link onto the computer (WHAT??) and as the result, for some weird reasons i haven't been able to sideload through the USB as neither DDPB/PB Download Manager/Sachesi would detect my phone's USB connection.

i used to be on the Z10 before and i never had this kind of issue. so weird ha.. anyone could help me??

hopefully this is just a glitch within the Link & Windows 8.1.. *fingers crossed*

i'm running the 10.2.0.415 OS base (official) on the STA-2 Z30. the phone is still indexing data, hope to see the battery life to go more stellar within the next couple of days!
    use Chrome extension to sideload Apps its works great so far , u should put your device in Development Mode to works
    10-29-13 12:22 AM
    Known issues with Windows 8...use Vista/XP/Windows 7...

Trusted Member Genius
    10-29-13 09:39 AM