I want to share my happiness with the people on Crackberry. Today I received my brand new Z30. I am very happy and excited. I won an auction on Ebay and I paid 320 for a brand new BB Z30. EE/Tmobile/Orange but the phone works on O2 as well. I tried it. Probably because those 3 networks are together now. To be able to use it on any network just made me happier. When I opened the box I was surprised because I never seen this phone in real life before, and it is HUGE. Well, after using a Z10 and a HTC One Red the 5" is noticable. But in a good way. It was huge the first time but I can manage using it with my normal sized hand. I love this phone. The OS is the best on the market right now and I hope BB is never going to shut down! That would be very bad. The apps are slowly but surely coming. But to be honest I am not very interested in apps. The more important thing is I need to set up my new Z30 the way I want it and factory reset the Z10 because that is going to be a present for my niece. My girlfriend will get a new BB10 as well within 3 months when her contract ends. She likes my Z30 and excited to get her hands on one after using android for years. My niece will be the happiest of us. I am sure. And that makes me feel good. I try to spread the word and let my friends and family know about the new BBs. 3 people just the beginning! :-) Alright, I do not want to make you guys sick of my sentences just wanted to let some important Crackberry users know: I have a Z30 NOW! lol
    11-07-13 01:42 PM
    Well congratulations!!!!! And enjoy your new device!! We look forward to a more complete review soon!!!!
    G-SRT4 likes this.
    11-07-13 01:46 PM
    Congrats and I can smell jealousy's floating in the air

Posted via CB10
    G-SRT4 likes this.
    11-07-13 01:47 PM
    Congrats and I can smell jealousy's floating in the air

Posted via CB10
    Oh sorry. How embarrassing.

jupiter8 likes this.
    11-07-13 02:26 PM
    Congratulations! Mine is in the mail from GSMNation and should be getting it next Monday - should have paid the extra bucks to get it overnight! Getting very very anxious - worse than Christmas eve. Will be glad to post some reviews or help answer any questions.
    G-SRT4 likes this.
    11-07-13 02:28 PM
    I will share my first thoughts and I am going to try to write my very own review soon... thanks
    11-07-13 02:49 PM
    Excellent. I'm sure you'll be impressed!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 04:14 PM
    welcome to the club!! bahhh you got it 5 cheaper than me! but i got it brand new so oh well have fun with this little (big) gadget, it is truly a great piece of kit. definitely better than the iphone i've been using
    11-07-13 05:45 PM
    Lucky, I don't think I'm going to be getting one...f*cking T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:42 PM
    Oh sorry. How embarrassing.

I am not jealous at all, maybe just a tini tiny bit ;p

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:07 PM
    I'm really enjoying the phone as well. I was a diehard qwerty keyboard fan, who bought a Z10 when they first came out. I liked the phone, but I never got the nack of the virtual keyboard. Went to the q10 and missed the screen real estate when viewing PDF's and the Web.
    The keys are bigger on the Z30 and I love the bigger screen and the build quality. The icing on the cake is the OS update and the dark themes.
    It's a great phone.
    Unfortunately, I have been in the Future Shop in Waterloo twice in the past two weeks and there wasn't a Z30 in sight. I spoke with an assistant manager and voiced my concerns and she pulled out her IPhone and searched the net for the corporate customer service line.
    I suggested that they should be ashamed of themselves, as a sizeable number of their customers work for BlackBerry. Their was one employee who liked the Z30 and was confounded by the lack of presence.
    So much for common sense.
    In my business, if I sold what was popular, at the expense of what's best, I would soon be behind the curve and out of business.
    American owned Future Shop lost all credibility in my eyes. The bad customer service in the Television department certainly was no surprise.
    Hard to believe that employees on commission would ignore customers.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:21 PM
    Lucky, I don't think I'm going to be getting one...f*cking T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    The GSMNation one should work with T-Mobile. I've also been sending out Telus STA100-5 models which have been confirmed working with T-Mobile once unlocked.
    11-07-13 09:36 PM
    I ordered mine thru GSMNation and should be getting it either on Monday or Tuesday of next week, so I will let everyone know how it goes.
    11-08-13 09:12 AM
    This is the best phone, I got mine last Tuesday, you will be happy with it, it won't disappoint you in any way I can warranty you.
    G-SRT4 likes this.
    11-08-13 09:19 AM
    Congrats people it is one of the best phone if not the best out there. Just get use to it. I also like qwerty but come to enjoy this one.

Posted via CB10 with Z30
    11-08-13 09:46 PM