Unless you do NOTHING with your phone, 1 gb is not enough. Good luck though.

Sent from my Note 3
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    06-06-14 02:58 AM
    I'm not a naysayer but the Z30 didn't work out for me. I've got very small hands and the phone was just a bit too big. Needless to say, I'm back with my Z10. I'm awaiting my extended battery in hopes of reaching "God mode". ^_^

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    lift likes this.
    06-06-14 05:25 AM
    You really think 1 gb of data a month will be enough?

Posted via CB10
    Probably not. But I use WiFi whenever I can. I can always change plans. There is a promotional $75/mo plan for 2GB data if I need to go up.
    06-06-14 11:03 AM
    I'm not a naysayer but the Z30 didn't work out for me. I've got very small hands and the phone was just a bit too big. Needless to say, I'm back with my Z10. I'm awaiting my extended battery in hopes of reaching "God mode". ^_^

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    Thanks for your honest opinion. I have medium sized hands I guess, so I am hoping the phone is not too big also. I like to carry my phones without a case and put it in my pocket. Does it fit well in normal jeans pockets? Z10 is no problem there.
    06-06-14 11:07 AM
    Thanks for your honest opinion. I have medium sized hands I guess, so I am hoping the phone is not too big also. I like to carry my phones without a case and put it in my pocket. Does it fit well in normal jeans pockets? Z10 is no problem there.
    I don't think it'll be too big. Only thing you'll need to keep in mind is it's fairly heavy. You'll definitely feel its presence.

Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
    lift likes this.
    06-06-14 11:38 AM
    The Z30 does fit well in jeans pockets. But holding it with one hand for long is challenging. However, you've got a great smartphone. I do find it hard to keep my down. It's actually my mobile office. Enjoy it.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799, blusls and lift like this.
    06-06-14 12:00 PM
    On E-bay. Once device is bought ask for the EIN number call Verizon and make sure it can activate. If it arrives atnd it won't activate Ebay/ Paypal will get you your money back. On Craig's list make seller come inside and sit down while you activate. No activation, no cash. I have bought 2 phones this way no problem. No insurance, but no problem with phone.
    Ah I gotcha. Sounds like you're quite safe with eBay. Thanks for the info!

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.296/441 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers but has Frenchie pics
    06-07-14 06:36 AM
    I have no problem with the Z30. It fits fine wherever any other phone fits>>>>LOL
    Not to worry! Its a beast of a phone and once you try it, especially if you load 10.3 on it, you will never go back!
    Oh and I'm on VZW as well. Ordered it online from them when I moved to the Edge program. Basically using the phone for free since the cost is like 20 bucks a month and I get a 25 dollar rebate on the plan per month.
    lift likes this.
    06-07-14 10:34 AM
    Tip my virtual hat to you OP, that's how you handle a uninformed sale rep.

And Z30 is THE smart phone rules them all at the moment, until Z50 is out.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    lift likes this.
    06-07-14 12:51 PM
    You really think 1 gb of data a month will be enough?

Posted via CB10
    It could be depending on how he uses it. If he main uses it on wifi network then 1gb may be just enough.

? CB10 ?
    06-07-14 01:01 PM
    Probably not. But I use WiFi whenever I can. I can always change plans. There is a promotional $75/mo plan for 2GB data if I need to go up.
    I think Verizon only charges $15 for an extra gig if you go over anyway.

Posted via CB10
    leehardballer12 and lift like this.
    06-07-14 01:15 PM
    The woman I dealt with at Verizon said there is a promotional plan for $60/mo for unlimited talk and text and 1GB data. She said she doesn't know how long it will be valid for. The special for the phone right now at $99.99 was what convinced me to do it. I thought it was a great deal too.
    1GB goes real fast....you may need to up that. BB10 is not like BBOS when it comes to data usage.
    06-07-14 11:01 PM
    I've never gone over my data. I have 2 gigs a month. I'm always in wifii at home and touch my phone very little at work. Usually about 1.5 gigs left or more at end of month.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 12:35 AM
    Congratulations on your beastly device!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 12:47 AM
    I've never gone over my data. I have 2 gigs a month. I'm always in wifii at home and touch my phone very little at work. Usually about 1.5 gigs left or more at end of month.

Posted via CB10
    I'm the complete opposite, I can't stand wifi with Verizon lte speeds, and I use about 8 gbs a month, more if I use the hot spot on my z... thank goodness for my grandfathered unlimited data.

Posted via CB10
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    06-08-14 01:53 AM
    Excellent story. I hate when people tell me BlackBerry is going out of business. Absolutely hate it. I think people say it to **** me off sometimes. For ex: my friends lol. But it's a great phone. I came from a Z10 and honestly I call the Z10 crap now that I realized how amazing the Z30 is.
    Battery life is important for me. And the Z10 is horrible in that department. I remember having to charge my phone after 6 hours of it being unplugged. Now with the Z30? Lol I gave my car charger to the person I gave my old Z10 to. I can go 2 days without a charge and love it.

What's funny is yesterday my Z10 decided to go in a downwards spiral with battery life. The OS burned 100% of battery in 3 hours. I felt soo bad for giving them the Z10. And I'm currently in the process of finding a Z30 for them.

I know I call the Z10 crap but I'm only comparing it to the Z30. Fellow crackberry users that went through the same transition probably would agree.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 03:12 AM
    $99.00 is good. I got my Verizon Z30 last month through Amazon -verizon -upgrade for 89.00. New customers were at $79.00 but not sure if amazon still has that deal.
    06-08-14 01:41 PM
    I have no problem with the Z30. It fits fine wherever any other phone fits>>>>LOL
    Not to worry! Its a beast of a phone and once you try it, especially if you load 10.3 on it, you will never go back!
    Oh and I'm on VZW as well. Ordered it online from them when I moved to the Edge program. Basically using the phone for free since the cost is like 20 bucks a month and I get a 25 dollar rebate on the plan per month.
    What 10.3 leak are you running with Verizon? Any complaints?
    06-08-14 10:13 PM
    I think Verizon only charges $15 for an extra gig if you go over anyway.

Posted via CB10
    ....or just call in before you go over and add data. Actually, you can even do it online with My Verizon. And it's just as painless to go back down.
    06-08-14 10:16 PM
    Excellent story. I hate when people tell me BlackBerry is going out of business. Absolutely hate it. I think people say it to **** me off sometimes. For ex: my friends lol. But it's a great phone. I came from a Z10 and honestly I call the Z10 crap now that I realized how amazing the Z30 is.
    Battery life is important for me. And the Z10 is horrible in that department. I remember having to charge my phone after 6 hours of it being unplugged. Now with the Z30? Lol I gave my car charger to the person I gave my old Z10 to. I can go 2 days without a charge and love it.

What's funny is yesterday my Z10 decided to go in a downwards spiral with battery life. The OS burned 100% of battery in 3 hours. I felt soo bad for giving them the Z10. And I'm currently in the process of finding a Z30 for them.

I know I call the Z10 crap but I'm only comparing it to the Z30. Fellow crackberry users that went through the same transition probably would agree.

Posted via CB10
    I went from a Z10 to a Z30 and I don't agree....don't get me wrong, I prefer the Z30. But my Z10 lasted from 6AM to 8PM consistently and there's no way I get two days with my Z30. And it being graduation season, I certainly missed the superior Z10 display and pictures this past week with 3 graduations attended. While the better sound quality and superior battery life of the Z30 has won me over, there are some things about the Z10 I still prefer. I hope the next device utilizes the best of both and even improves on the good things of both.
    06-08-14 10:24 PM
    I went from a Z10 to a Z30 and I don't agree....don't get me wrong, I prefer the Z30. But my Z10 lasted from 6AM to 8PM consistently and there's no way I get two days with my Z30. And it being graduation season, I certainly missed the superior Z10 display and pictures this past week with 3 graduations attended. While the better sound quality and superior battery life of the Z30 has won me over, there are some things about the Z10 I still prefer. I hope the next device utilizes the best of both and even improves on the good things of both.
    Not one thing was better about the Z10. Screen and pictures are not better. You are crazy!

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    06-08-14 10:49 PM
    Not one thing was better about the Z10. Screen and pictures are not better. You are crazy!

The display is clearly better on the Z10. It's clearly more crisp and far more color accurate. The only question is if the pictures do not look as good on the Z30 because of the clearly inferior SAMOLED display. Its not even close...not to say I think the Z30 display is bad, but the Z10 display is clearly better.
    06-08-14 11:24 PM
    The display is clearly better on the Z10. It's clearly more crisp and far more color accurate. The only question is if the pictures do not look as good on the Z30 because of the clearly inferior SAMOLED display. Its not even close...not to say I think the Z30 display is bad, but the Z10 display is clearly better.
    Sure isn't my experience. Blacks are actually black on Z30. Colours are crisp.

06-09-14 01:18 AM
    The Z10 appears to be clear because it's a smaller screen. I don't want anything from the Z10 in future devices. I think the Z10 is more attractive than the Z30 but my otterbox in glacier White fixes that.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 06:37 AM
    Still waiting for the Z30 to come in. May call Verizon today and ask where it is. Thanks for all the replies and info. Can't wait. I hope I really like it because I really love my Z10 right now.
    06-09-14 10:17 AM
50 12