My z30 just arrived from ATS shipping! Now to unlock this bad boy

Love the hub! (owner of Z10, Q10, iPhone 5)
    10-22-13 05:19 PM
    Sadly it has a scratch on the aluminum part on the bottom :'( just called telus they will take another 3-5 days to send me a new one again

10-22-13 05:33 PM
    You can't exchange at a corporate store? Or none nearby?

So did you buy it outright, I assume? Sounds like some people have had trouble getting Telus to sell them one.
    10-22-13 05:36 PM
    Yeah they said only through their system not from stores. But I'm just happy the new phone will be here in 3-5 days at the same time they come take the scratched phone.
    And holy crap now I know why people praise the speakers on this beast it's LOUD and CLEAR.

10-22-13 05:39 PM
    Could you post a picture of the scratch? I was planning on getting the Z30, but I keep hearing about the chin getting damaged very easily...
    10-22-13 05:52 PM
    It's more like a gouge at the bottom aluminum part and strangely enough it won't let me post pictures from the BlackBerry 10 app

10-22-13 05:55 PM
    Attachment 212978
    Attachment 212979
    Attachment 212980
    Last edited by dreamgreed; 10-22-13 at 07:18 PM.
    10-22-13 06:04 PM
    you're a lucky guy,just holding one today was great,telus in my area has them in the store,I am on the fence,about buying 2 phones in less than a year,going to wait for 10.2 and maybe,just maybe, buy myself a Christmas present.too bad about the scratch
    10-22-13 06:05 PM
    It's more like a gouge at the bottom aluminum part and strangely enough it won't let me post pictures from the BlackBerry 10 app

You probably need to adjust your Permissions in Settings app.

From Hub or home screens, swipe down from top and tap Settings.
    Scroll down to Security and Privacy and select it.
    Select Application Permissions.
    Scroll to CB10 and select it.
    Ensure Shared Files is toggled to On.

I'll attach a image with photo bucket
    http://i422.photobucket.com
    Not a working image.
    You need to get specifically the image link and put it between the [img] tags. On Photobucket, it should even give the you the image link with [img] tags already included for you to Copy there and Paste here. Should be right beside/under photo with a few other link options.
    AfterHoursWelds likes this.
    10-22-13 06:57 PM
    Sadly it has a scratch on the aluminum part on the bottom :'( just called telus they will take another 3-5 days to send me a new one again
    And within a week, you will surely have another scratch on the aluminum bottom.
    10-22-13 07:18 PM
    You probably need to adjust your Permissions in Settings app.

From Hub or home screens, swipe down from top and tap Settings.
    Scroll down to Security and Privacy and select it.
    Select Application Permissions.
    Scroll to CB10 and select it.
    Ensure Shared Files is toggled to On.

Not a working image.
    You need to get specifically the image link and put it between the [url] tags. On Photobucket, it should even give the you the image link with [url] tags already included for you to Copy there and Paste here. Should be right beside/under photo with a few other link options.
    Thanks that fixed the issue
    10-22-13 07:19 PM
    Waiting for invisible shield full body before i ever take it out of a case. Getting Otter commuter till then >_<
    10-22-13 07:20 PM
    Day 7 with the 30!

It's safe to say that if you snag one of these devices you will not feel like you have a lesser device. In fact the opposite happens right away.

Fast, Premium and Powerful are apt descriptions right away to describe the "30" and the more you use it ,more complementary words become appropriate. This really is a good expression of BB10.

Two complaints: It's larger than expected for the normal BB experience and therefore the one handed lifestyle ( crucial) is disrupted immediately. Side by side with the Z10.....you really notice the difference with the screen brightness and clarity. The screen is clear, but mildly washed. It's good but it does not pop like on an HTC or SG4.

On the very very positive side: I have 4 email accounts + social accounts going off all day and evening, music playing, full screen brighness, LTE, phone calls, 3 way calls, etc. I don't even have to check the battery, the optimization is obvious.....Friday/Sat. One charge......with the Z10, it would have have been 4,5,6 charges easy.

It's safe to say. If you seek a device that feels great, looks great, works great and gets you through an entire day and then some without battery worry. it's the Z30.
    Lehomer and Elite1 like this.
    10-22-13 07:55 PM
    Lol!! I haven't had any scratches and I can guarantee you I won't have any, one year from now.

10-22-13 10:26 PM