Good job, OP!
    09-22-13 04:15 PM
    Good to have an objective review. Thank you!
    09-22-13 04:39 PM
    Wow that screen is garbage compared to the HTC One..

Everything else is mid range at best
    09-22-13 04:50 PM
    Wow that screen is garbage compared to the HTC One..

Everything else is mid range at best
    i beg to differyou can actually make out the printing on the Z10 where the HTC one looks blotched together and the color of the water in the video looks white washed as do most of the lighter colors
    pttptppt and hf199 like this.
    09-22-13 05:39 PM
    Very balanced review. It looks great.
    hf199 likes this.
    09-22-13 06:12 PM
    i beg to differyou can actually make out the printing on the Z10 where the HTC one looks blotched together and the color of the water in the video looks white washed as do most of the lighter colors
    So you are going on record as saying the screen is better than the HTC one?
    09-22-13 06:20 PM
    I am. The Htc one is so damn bright. You can't see ****. The z30 is actually very clear. I would know because I have the Z30 X00 version
    09-22-13 06:27 PM
    I am. The Htc one is so damn bright. You can't see ****. The z30 is actually very clear. I would know because I have the Z30 X00 version
    Luckily there is. Such thing as brightness controls... I would rather have too bright than not bright enough. Not to mention double the screen resolution..
    09-22-13 06:43 PM
    Luckily there is. Such thing as brightness controls... I would rather have too bright than not bright enough. Not to mention double the screen resolution..
    720 vs 1080 is not double lol

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:56 PM
    "Honestly, you <<<don't>>> need to worry about why the Z30 doesn?t come with the latest quad-core processor that you see on Android phones. The overall experience of using a device falls equally on the software as it does on the hardware as proven by Apple and BlackBerry is no different. "

Seems as though you are missing a negative in the beginning of this sentence.

You did a great job on the review though, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    ajaffarali likes this.
    09-22-13 06:58 PM
    Great review!

Posted via my Z10!
    09-22-13 06:58 PM
    Or is it supposed to be like that? It's just that you included a comparison to Apple products performance of being super efficient right after stating that sentence.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:01 PM
    "Honestly, you <<<don't>>> need to worry about why the Z30 doesn?t come with the latest quad-core processor that you see on Android phones. The overall experience of using a device falls equally on the software as it does on the hardware as proven by Apple and BlackBerry is no different. "

Seems as though you are missing a negative in the beginning of this sentence.

You did a great job on the review though, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I noticed that as well, hopefully he will change that. However, anyone with a tid-bit of education can decipher from the remainder of the sentence that he was, indeed, speaking in terms of "don't," but simply missed it. Happens to the best of us. I know I've made worse mistakes on papers I've turned in.
    09-22-13 07:03 PM
    I noticed that as well, hopefully he will change that. However, anyone with a tid-bit of education can decipher from the remainder of the sentence that he was, indeed, speaking in terms of "don't," but simply missed it. Happens to the best of us. I know I've made worse mistakes on papers I've turned in.
    i don't see a mistake, what he said is apple doesn't need the latest hardware and blackberry is no different
    09-22-13 09:28 PM
    "Honestly, you need to worry about why the Z30 doesn't come with the latest quad-core processor that you see on Android phones. The overall experience of using a device falls equally on the software as it does on the hardware as proven by Apple and BlackBerry is no different. "

I guess I do see an error. Am I misreading? This is the original quote.
    pttptppt likes this.
    09-22-13 09:30 PM
    never said that, what i said is i beg to differ, the Z30 has vivid colors somethign that i'm not seeing in the video with the Z30 and HTC One, lowering the brightness of the screen will not change the white washed colors. another thing to point out is from the videos the text does seem more blurry on the HTC One then it does on the Z30 and noticed no difference on the "fuzzyness" of the videos. so to say the screen looks like garbage along with the talk about everything else being mid range is a load of garbage.

whats also garbage is that HTC throws all sorts of hardware numbers and yeild similar results to a phone with lower specs. you know whatelse is garbage, when people like you come on here and post your uninformed bull****. no one is tellign you to buy a Z30, you don't want it fine but don't come on here and discourage others that do want to buy it with your **** talking
    Pard and DJM626 like this.
    09-22-13 09:38 PM
    "Honestly, you need to worry about why the Z30 doesn't come with the latest quad-core processor that you see on Android phones. The overall experience of using a device falls equally on the software as it does on the hardware as proven by Apple and BlackBerry is no different. "

I guess I do see an error. Am I misreading? This is the original quote.
    you're right should be you don't need to worry
    09-22-13 09:39 PM
    Thanks for the great review.
    09-22-13 09:55 PM
    This may seem a bit of an odd question but I'd like to know how the browser looks when in portrait mode on a site like google news. Does it look alright or do you find yourself switching to landscape mode for easier reading.

Thanks
    I don't have an issue reading it in portrait mode. The text is big enough and the picture thumbnail on the right is far enough
    last_attempt likes this.
    09-22-13 11:24 PM
    Good review! You said it would last a day and a half. Is that with brightness set to halfway or at full? What about LTE? On or did you set it to 4G?

Posted via CB10
    Yep- I was between LTE and Wi-Fi most of the time and the screen brightness was indeed set to half- which is by default.
    09-22-13 11:26 PM
    What is the boot up time for large games like Asphalt 7 or Race Racing 3? I've noticed that on my Z10 and Q10 it takes forever, can u run a comparison test and upload a video?

Posted Via CB10 Via Q10 Via An Awesome Keyboard
    Haven't tried those games but Galaxy on Fire loads up fast enough
    spiculated likes this.
    09-22-13 11:28 PM
    Great review. What is your every day phone that you use? If more than one,which do you use the most? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I generally carry two devices- an iPhone 5 is pretty much my main driver while the second device keeps switching to either whatever I'm reviewing or, when traveling, a BlackBerry. As far as which device is better than the other- thats a bit hard to say. Love the build quality and apps of the iPhone, the UI of Windows Phone, the notifications and openness of Android and the connectivity and hub on the BlackBerry
    09-22-13 11:31 PM
    Or is it supposed to be like that? It's just that you included a comparison to Apple products performance of being super efficient right after stating that sentence.

Posted via CB10
    You were right the first time. Fixed. Thanks!
    09-22-13 11:36 PM
    Thanks!! Great stuff
    09-24-13 05:10 AM
49 12