Hi all. Ive just purchased my new Z30. Im really loving the device so much. I was ysing the q10 and q5 before this. Sold the q5 though. So now im with the Q10 and the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    playbookster likes this.
    11-09-13 07:52 AM
    Congrats on your new phone, glad you like it.
    11-09-13 07:58 AM
    Congrats! Which one do you use as your daily driver?
    11-09-13 07:59 AM
    Same combo here, love this thing! One thing that is slightly annoying though on this phone is that when I'm reading forum posts on the cb10 app, I notice that before I can get to the last few posts the app just jumps to next page automatically! Even if I go slow it just refreshes and goes to next page. I can't find anything on the forums about people having similar issues though.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:01 AM
    Q10 as daily driver. Z30 for media and screen real estate .

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:03 AM
    Same combo here, love this thing! One thing that is slightly annoying though on this phone is that when I'm reading forum posts on the cb10 app, I notice that before I can get to the last few posts the app just jumps to next page automatically! Even if I go slow it just refreshes and goes to next page. I can't find anything on the forums about people having similar issues though.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. Im facing the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:04 AM
    Awesome! Congrats and enjoy!

8330--8530--9670--palm pre--palm pixi--HTC evo shift--9850--9930--iphone 4--iphone 5--Z10--HTC One--Galaxy s3--Galaxy s4--Q10
    11-09-13 08:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've had the same problem on my Z10. It's sporadic though. Sometimes it happens. Others, not

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    I get this all the time, both on my Z30 and Z10. Annoying as hell.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 03:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here on my Z10 and My New Z30!
    There has been some chatter in some of the other threads.

But no official response from CB that I know of.

:-(

Posted with My Z30 via CB10
    11-10-13 03:30 AM
    I have the same as well...super annoying!!
    Annoying as well that this has been an issue for a while and nobody is doing something about it...a bit surprising to say the least...

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 03:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Having the same issue and it is annoying

Mike Duncan on my Z30
    11-10-13 05:10 AM
    Hi congratulations on your new Z30, I use Q5 for communication and Z30 for media etc, my problem is posting on This forum, keyboard comes up and try to type drops down, only my old playbook works, using it to post this, happens with any touch phone / tablet I have tried on any operating system includes windows touch pc, I have high speed Internet Only happens here strange?, glad kept playbook I enjoy visiting this forum.
    11-10-13 05:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have been having that problem with the CB app for a long time now. It's not a Z30 problem. Btw I have same issue with the Z10 too.
    Other people have complained about this issue. CB should address this, asap.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 08:24 AM
    two same bb os10? why not z30+iphone..... in my opinion, that's better...lol never mind
    11-10-13 08:33 AM
    I am indeed really surprised that CB is not addressing this at all...?!?

CB guys you always rave about app developers that follow up fast on customer reviews and iterate fast...Why no sound from you guys while a large user base is having a frustrating experience...?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 08:32 PM
    Just paired my PlayBook keyboard with the z30 and hdmi out to my TV, it's a pretty solid entertainment device, I download movies on my laptop and using remote file access watch them on my TV, use the keyboard to reply to msgs and what not

Just ordered a miracast dongle for TV so I don't have to plug it in to hdmi anymore, the more ppl around me see these things happen in action the more shocked they are, then they start saying "damn I can't upgrade for another year" lol

Posted via CB10
    world saviour likes this.
    11-11-13 10:38 AM
    Happy for you OP!
    I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks...
    :>)
    11-11-13 01:59 PM
    Hey so for anyone that is just getting the z30, you can have a free temporary screen protector! All you do is leave the one that you get on the phone out if the box lol, just peel away the little red triangle in the bottom corner! Mine has been on for a week now and it looks perfect, however it doesn't seem to scratch resistant, but it's a good temp solution for those that haven't picked up an actual screen protector yet!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:59 PM