Whenever I use browser in my BlackBerry Z30 it starts heating. The same issue happening when I play games. Please guide me to change the settings to prolong my mobile charge and avoid mobile heating.
    04-16-15 08:26 AM
    Whenever I use browser in my BlackBerry Z30 it starts heating. The same issue happening when I play games. Please guide me to change the settings to prolong my mobile charge and avoid mobile heating.
    When you use the device, the processor starts working harder, generating some heat, inescapable. Same with the games. For gaming, you can turn of the wifi/bluetooth, that will save power and reduce the processor loading. For web browsing, not much you can do about that. I will get a little warm, but if it gets "hot", try a hard reset.......something else could be running in the background..
    Karthiknd likes this.
    04-16-15 08:49 AM
    Many games do run down the battery and run the unit hot. Browsing can also do that. You can turn down the brightness of the screen. Do you have a good cell signal? If the phone has a poor connection to your network, the phone works harder to keep the signal.

You can open Device Monitor and it can show what is using the battery. Also tap the CPU tab in Device Monitor and see what's running.
    Carl Estes and Karthiknd like this.
    04-16-15 08:51 AM