My daughter has asked me to help because she figures I'm more techsavvy - right - and more like too lazy.
    She has forgotten her Blackberry ID on her Z30 and now completely SOL on doing anything with it. Is there anything I can do to bypass or delete the ID somehow?
    We are using another phone but I loved this phone and hoping to reactivate it.
    Can this actually be done?
    Help, first time here.

thanks!
    F
    10-11-18 03:38 PM
    My daughter has asked me to help because she figures I'm more techsavvy - right - and more like too lazy.
    She has forgotten her Blackberry ID on her Z30 and now completely SOL on doing anything with it. Is there anything I can do to bypass or delete the ID somehow?
    Help, first time here.

thanks!
    F
    Why is she being asked for a BBID? Was the device just security wiped?
    10-11-18 05:21 PM
    Help, first time here.

thanks!
    F
    This can be done fernicus. Has she just forgotten her password? The full ID? Let us know some more details if you would...
    10-17-18 08:08 PM
    If she knows the email address she used for her BBID, she can retrieve it from BlackBerry at https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

Posted with my trusty Z10
    10-17-18 09:22 PM
    I am also having the same problem, It's pop up again and again and asking for a password can you please help me out to fix this!
    01-28-19 03:35 AM
    I am also having the same problem, It's pop up again and again and asking for a password can you please help me out to fix this!
    When it pops up, is the ID username an email address you have access to? If it is, reset the password here.
    01-28-19 06:17 AM