Just wondering what everyone's MUST HAVE apps that do not come pre-loaded on the Z30 are. I'm still new to this phone.

Wondering if anti-virus is really required etc.... ready to spend some $$ on some MUST HAVE apps security is very important to me, one of the reasons I went with the Blackberry. It is the best phone I've ever owned.
    08-11-14 11:17 AM
    Notification Apps.... for me I like Power Tools best but HUB++ is also very good.

Backup Apps.... for me SMS Backup is pretty much all I need as my contact, calendar and emails are all cloud based. But there are other apps that will back these up too..... Backup Pro and Fire Chest Backup I've hear good about

That is about all I've paid for on my Z10... other than a couple of industry specific apps.
    FireChestApps likes this.
    08-11-14 11:31 AM
    Just wondering what everyone's MUST HAVE apps that do not come pre-loaded on the Z30 are. I'm still new to this phone.

Wondering if anti-virus is really required etc.... ready to spend some $$ on some MUST HAVE apps security is very important to me, one of the reasons I went with the Blackberry. It is the best phone I've ever owned.
    You probably won't be need "anti-virus" per se, Just be careful where you get your apps (BB and Amazon would be safe) just like your pc. As to Must have apps, well, for me I use Neutron Player for music, Beweather Pro and Bebuzz Pro, now for the "Andy bits", Netflix, Xfinity TV go, Showbox, and Avia media player.....

c
    08-11-14 02:40 PM
    Waze is a traffic app I would be hard pressed to live without. Tunein Radio and Sportrate are nice but not daily requirements.
    08-11-14 03:22 PM
    Look for the ones in BB World with 4.5 to 5 stars. With a minimum of 100 reviews. You can't lose.
    08-11-14 03:25 PM
    Snap, weather network, my bank, cb, .

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 03:26 PM
    Also make sure any apps you do invest in have a black/dark theme. To take advantage of the AMOLED display.
    08-11-14 04:23 PM
    You probably won't be need "anti-virus" per se, Just be careful where you get your apps (BB and Amazon would be safe) just like your pc. As to Must have apps, well, for me I use Neutron Player for music, Beweather Pro and Bebuzz Pro, now for the "Andy bits", Netflix, Xfinity TV go, Showbox, and Avia media player.....

c
    How does the Xfinity app work on your Z30? This is the one app (and maybe HBO GO since I can't get it to work on the browser) that I would get from Android, but don't want to do all the work if it's not going to work right. If I downloaded any Android apps, Snap would probably be the way I would go.
    08-11-14 11:48 PM
    How does the Xfinity app work on your Z30? This is the one app (and maybe HBO GO since I can't get it to work on the browser) that I would get from Android, but don't want to do all the work if it's not going to work right. If I downloaded any Android apps, Snap would probably be the way I would go.
    Just an idea/hint... to make a Video file work on the phone browser you can go into Browser/Options(or settings)/Developer-tools and then turn "Desktop mode" on... That's how I solved this with a german online streeming tv.
    Just in case you didn't try that.
    --Sorry OP, I didn't want to create a new thread--

Cheers

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    Last edited by anischab; 08-12-14 at 03:09 AM.
    08-12-14 02:55 AM
    Just an idea/hint... to make a Video file work on the phone browser you can go into Browser/Options(or settings)/Developer-tools and then turn "Desktop mode" on... That's how I solved this with a german online streeming tv.
    Just in case you didn't try that.
    --Sorry OP, I didn't want to create a new thread--

Cheers

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    That is is the first thing I tried, still no go with HBO GO
    08-12-14 10:31 PM
    The Xfinity app even works wonderfully on my Q10. Downloaded it form the Amazon App Store, haven't had an issue with it yet. No tweaking was need to get it to play.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:13 PM
    ARKick and Mireo Don't Panic for traveling!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 10:18 PM
    If you're still in school, OfCourse is incredibly helpful (and its free!)
    08-24-14 01:11 AM
    CB10, Pinball Deluxe. That's it for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 01:15 AM