I play music always on my phone but today it says the same file is unsupported... if I restart the phone it is fine but after sometime I connect to my wifi the same problem repeats

Posted via Z30 10.3.2
    10-08-15 10:03 AM
    Music format unsupported-img_20151008_203450.png it says like that

Posted via Z30 10.3.2
    10-08-15 10:05 AM
    Yup. It happens sometimes.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-08-15 10:09 AM
    As conite said, it does happen sometimes. Also video files will play, but there will be no audio.

I have found, at least when it happens to me, I can get to start working again without a reboot by closing the Music app, then trying to play a video file or another audio file via File Manager.
    Tap any one of the files to play it, if you get the error or no audio, close the player and select another file.
    I'll get the error a few more times, but eventually one will start playing, and then the device will play media correctly with any app.
    It's like the sub system that plays the media audio "crashes" and has to restart up itself.
    yyz321 likes this.
    10-08-15 10:42 AM
    As conite said, it does happen sometimes. Also video files will play, but there will be no audio.

I have found, at least when it happens to me, I can get to start working again without a reboot by closing the Music app, then trying to play a video file or another audio file via File Manager.
    Tap any one of the files to play it, if you get the error or no audio, close the player and select another file.
    I'll get the error a few more times, but eventually one will start playing, and then the device will play media correctly with any app.
    It's like the sub system that plays the media audio "crashes" and has to restart up itself.
    Ya, sometimes restarting the app or device fixes that issue.
    Doesn't happen to me often though. Maybe a few times since I first started using a BlackBerry a year ago.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by yyz321; 10-14-15 at 08:35 PM.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    10-10-15 09:09 PM