Hi, hope someone can help with this,
    I've purchased a movie in the store and tried to download it to the sd card (64gb). The download appears to be taking place and yet when it has apparently completed there is no movie on the device. A folder for the film has been created with the name of the film but it has no content. I have tried downloading it numerous times and also reformatted the the card. Another issue occurs when it has apparently downloaded when I press play, where it asks me to download it again, or on occasions states its an invalid file format. By my reckoning due to the number of times I have tried to download it there should be an additional 9gb used on my card but I cannot find any trace of it. Music and other items on the card work fine. Searching for the file on the device only leads to the empty folder that has been created.

This is my first BB device and have been pretty impressed other than this issue, anybody got any ideas?

Cheers.
    06-06-14 07:19 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Try using FILE MANAGER. Make sure you have chosen your MEDIA CARD from the menu bottom left. Then choose VIDEOS, then MOVIES. They should show there. And be sure to get a micro HDMI cable so you can watch them on your TV. Enjoy!
    06-06-14 07:46 AM
    Thanks, sorry about the delay in replying. I couldn't get any movies to download on the 64gb card I was using, however when I replaced it with a 32gb sandisk card from another phone it worked fine. The 64gb card now works fine in the other phone. Not sure how or why but at least everything works, and yes I've ordered a micro HDMI cable! Many thanks.
    06-11-14 03:57 AM
    Thanks, sorry about the delay in replying. I couldn't get any movies to download on the 64gb card I was using, however when I replaced it with a 32gb sandisk card from another phone it worked fine. The 64gb card now works fine in the other phone. Not sure how or why but at least everything works, and yes I've ordered a micro HDMI cable! Many thanks.

Have you tried formatting the card in the phone? (obviously, moving all your files off the card first!)

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 03:58 AM
    Yes, I tried that. When I've got time I'm going to have a another go at getting the original card to work.
    06-11-14 05:28 AM