For some time now I've slowly had to replace my BB10 apps with Android because most devs are not updating for BB anymore. I am not a gamer and my phone is 80% business and the rest is social.And with Cobalt 's help this has been quite easy except for the apps that absolutely require Google play services. Most of the Android apps are slower to use on my Z 30 but they work, unlike the BB ones which just froze. For apps not available from BlackBerry World I use Amazon and Snap although Google Play has the latest updates. E.g Hsbc app on BB is nonexistent, one version late on Snap and very laggy but right on in the play store. Native LinkedIn app stopped working for a while and the Android version worked well but lacked integration. Are BB10 users doomed to end with a mass of unsecured Ad filled Android apps on their phone ?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 12:07 PM
    For some time now I've slowly had to replace my BB10 apps with Android because most devs are not updating for BB anymore. I am not a gamer and my phone is 80% business and the rest is social.And with Cobalt 's help this has been quite easy except for the apps that absolutely require Google play services. Most of the Android apps are slower to use on my Z 30 but they work, unlike the BB ones which just froze. For apps not available from BlackBerry World I use Amazon and Snap although Google Play has the latest updates. E.g Hsbc app on BB is nonexistent, one version late on Snap and very laggy but right on in the play store. Native LinkedIn app stopped working for a while and the Android version worked well but lacked integration. Are BB10 users doomed to end with a mass of unsecured Ad filled Android apps on their phone ?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry you didn't get the memo.... BB10 is where BBOS was three years ago. Android is the future.... unless you jump ship. And right now the only life boats are iOS and Windows (as Sailfishes life boat just sprung a leak).
    12-09-15 01:35 PM
    Sorry you didn't get the memo.... BB10 is where BBOS was three years ago. Android is the future.... unless you jump ship. And right now the only life boats are iOS and Windows (as Sailfishes life boat just sprung a leak).
    Dumb de dumb dumb dumb. BB10 Phones are made to last five years. What wrong with that? I could see beating on this PP forever.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    12-09-15 03:53 PM