Tried reformatting (in FAT32 since of course) the card... seems fine now, at least for the time being. I'm using the latest 10.3 beta so this could have been the reason for my problems.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 05:47 PM
    Tried reformatting (in FAT32 since of course) the card... seems fine now, at least for the time being. I'm using the latest 10.3 beta so this could have been the reason for my problems.

Posted via CB10
    Haven't had this issue for a while now. I've been sticking to wireless syncing instead of plugging phone into PC. Computer seems to screw everything up even if you eject safely

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 08:30 AM
    So annoying!

I transferred my lovely US trip photos (1 GB with 7 folders) flawlessly. After ejecting the Passport from my Mac, it keeps scanning like ages

MAde some rebbots, took the sd card out and in, etc. Still scanning!

By getting into the music app, I have nothing anymore

Scan progress is still on. But I have the feeling nothing moves.

Any hints for me?
    02-01-15 08:49 PM
    hey,, i too have the same problem this morning, updated to 10.3 and after 1st reboot, my media files keeps scanning the storage device, i tried rebooting with volume down+power button but nothing works,..my phone dosent have a external SD card, so cant pull it out...

Any suggestions??
    02-22-15 03:23 AM
    i just started having this same problem today with my passport. have had the phone since november with no problems until today. 128GB samsung evo. tried all the resets and pulling card out putting back. with the phone attached to my computer via USB i can read the card. the phone itself will not read the card though.
    04-01-15 10:10 PM
    i just started having this same problem today with my passport. have had the phone since november with no problems until today. 128GB samsung evo. tried all the resets and pulling card out putting back. with the phone attached to my computer via USB i can read the card. the phone itself will not read the card though.
    Back up your card and then format it in your computer, make sure is formatted to exfat, re install on your phone and if it reads it, format it in there to the restore your stuff back to it.
    FF22 and beercan640 like this.
    04-01-15 10:58 PM
    that did the trick. thanks for the quick response ealvnv!

the problem started with mine while i was taking panorama pictures and also listening to music on shuffle. don't know if there was some sort of ''overload'' that caused the error with the microSD.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-02-15 02:44 AM
    that did the trick. thanks for the quick response ealvnv!

the problem started with mine while i was taking panorama pictures and also listening to music on shuffle. don't know if there was some sort of ''overload'' that caused the error with the microSD.
    It's more of a corrupted file issue
    04-02-15 05:54 PM
    So, had two different new 64 gb cards do this on my Z30 when I got it in November. Computer couldn't format either one and neither could my Z30 or Z10. Apparently my SIM card malfunctioned a few days ago. Z30 battery would drain unbelievably fast, like in 30 minutes, so I tried to back up on Link and Sachesi. Told me drivers weren't installed but they never did install, even after reinstalling Link. Got it to do a Link backup and apparently a Sachesi backup and after unplugging my card just scanned. Switched to Z10 same issue. Wiped Z30 and tried to restore. Basically I lost a bunch of stuff, all sd cards don't work, I'm behind four days on work, can't get link or sachesi to do a restore from Friday. So had to do one from far rural from the other computer. All I do is work on my phone. I don't download crap or play games. It's always something with these phones. I do what I'm supposed to do and something always screws up. It's way beyond frustrating. And no one ever has answers. And why won't BlackBerry help anyone out?
    06-10-15 12:44 AM
    10.32.2.2836 STA100-5 , I was also getting the warning "Device Storage almost full" which I've seen before with no problem except kind of slow and first cleared cleared off about 300mb from the device - no fix , then I tried having Windows 7 do a disconnect (by right clicking on the drive letter in explorer) - and it warned I had open files - which I couldn't find anywhere or open in any PC app, so I told it to disconnect both drives (Y: & Z: ) and everything came back. I had tried rebooting, pulling my card, etc. - a Sandisk 16 GB red & grey microSD
    Thnks
    Last edited by Craigrich2; 08-21-17 at 04:29 AM. Reason: made a happy face after the Z: drive
    08-21-17 04:27 AM
35 12