Just went to look at the Z30 for the first time. I'm a Rogers customer so naturally I went to Bell. The sales woman approached and I told her I was upgrading in January. Her reaction was "it's a great phone ". She went on and on about the phone and really could not praise the phone enough and is getting one herself. She was very upbeat and positive. She said "BlackBerry isn't going anywhere". She just got her training last week.

Nice to see and hear enthusiasm for BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:28 PM
    My typing sucks. Me=my.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:31 PM
    Good post. I'm thinking of getting one as well. Sounds like a great phone. Now if Bell would give me a break on my contract.....LOL. I know, not very likely.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 05:46 PM
    Glad to hear!

A good sales person understands the customers needs and wants, they shouldn't just ram there own opinions in the customers face.
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-21-13 05:50 PM
    It's a great phone and it is great she reckons that too.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 07:58 PM
    You should tell her about bbm channels too.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:15 PM
    I tried one at a Telus store today and was very impressed with the speed and sound quality after I hooked it up to the malls wifi. It is too bad it was not already hooked up to wifi and working. I also put the brightness to full and seemed to catch a couple of guys who were eyeing the Samsung display. Then again it could be due to how loud the video I was playing was!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:49 PM
    I will be definitely buying one soon. Very well made product, and efficient too! Very fast....

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:53 PM
    Posted from my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:54 PM
    Good to hear the staff has some positive energy! I'm on Bell, and TBH I've found them very fair with judging phones. They always gave BB a shot
    10-21-13 09:03 PM
    I bought mine from bell and all three employees kept asking "why are you buying blackberry? their going out of business.". I wasn't impressed with how ignorant they all were. But they did price match the Telus price for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:31 PM
    I just checked the phone out at bell. They had a working model. Rep was very well informed pleasant- discussed probable support in case of a sale. He offered good opinions on size compared with z10 and Sony models he gushed about the build quality. He also thought BlackBerry should have pushed the z10 much more after initial sales push- he opinined that it might be a different story now.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:38 PM
    Wireless Wave Oakville place mall sales guy was a complete ******!

I asked if he had any Z30's (needed three Z30's and three Q10's btw)

and he was all "Ohhhhh why Blackberry? They really suck now"

I was like Ohhhh I needed 6!

He actually said I can give you good deal on six S4s.

Wow! Fail!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:43 PM

Wow! Fail!

Posted via CB10
    Did you buy from him?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:56 PM

Wow! Fail!

Posted via CB10
    I hope you told him he failed as a salesman and bought the 6 Blackberries from another person right in front of that guy.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    10-21-13 10:24 PM

Wow! Fail!

Posted via CB10
    Wireless Wave are useless, all their salespeople care about is commission. Do yourself a favor and take your money elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 11:35 PM
    At Bell, they didn't have a live phone to try. She said it was top bad but she was getting hers Thursday and could let me try it then. She knew I was transferring from a corporate Rogers to a corporate Bell account yet was still helpful.

About the phone, I can only speak about aesthetics. It feels nice in the hand, looks better than I expected and feels solid. I'm probably getting it when I can upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 06:28 AM
    Not all stores receive the same training or have the quality of sales staff. One Telus/Bell/Rogers store may have exceptional service in the morning go back to a different rep in the evening and get crap service. The key as consumers is to let the store manager know either way, praise the exceptional sales people as much as you complain about the horrible. Regardless of your product preference the sales people should pick up on certain cues about your intent to purchase and your level of product knowledge, if they don't walk away and let the manager know they blew the sale. Most sales people aren't trained on how to recieve feedback (unless they have a good manager) but if you ask them and they are open to feedback be constructive, explain where they went wrong in this situation and how they could have helped you as a customer in a better way, a good sales person will respect that.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 08:49 AM