As I've stated on here before I am not a fan of the side buttons on this phone. Is there a relatively thin case out there that makes it a little more difficult to have access to them. They are constantly pressed when the phones in my pocket while on calls.

Can anybody recommend a good case that makes the buttons little harder to press or covers them so that they are harder to press. Thanks!
    01-25-14 06:37 PM
    Try the smoke candy skin on the CrackBerry store. I've got it. It's nice, and trust me, the buttons in the side won't be pressed accidentally. In fact, it can be a little difficult to press them!

Posted via the Z30 on CB10
    01-25-14 06:52 PM
    01-25-14 06:55 PM
    The Verizon TPU gel case is very protective.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-25-14 09:10 PM
    Here is another option. I love the case. Durable, smooth enough to fit comfortably in your hands and rugged in the right place to provide a nice grip. Also only $6.99. Can't beat it!

http://www.amazon.com/GreatShield-GU...bUvbUpU9903973

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by diesel0110; 01-25-14 at 09:45 PM.
    01-25-14 09:29 PM
    Get the jujeo hybrid case. I have it and its really good. No one I believe has ever mentioned it

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 10:03 PM
    Is this case thin enough that I could fit the phone with case into a holster (not the BlackBerry OEM holster which I know wouldn't work)?

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.1259
    01-25-14 11:54 PM
    The S-line soft case covers the buttons. It does make them hard to push, so I cut out a portion of the case over the buttons with a razor knife. Now they are easier to press, but not by accident as they are recessed.
    I have the Q10 horizontal holster and it fits snugly with the case on, but if you stretch the case a bit it works fine. Don't know about the Z10.
    01-26-14 12:02 AM
    Is this case thin enough that I could fit the phone with case into a holster (not the BlackBerry OEM holster which I know wouldn't work)?

I'm using the case with a slick leather holster. It fits perfectly.

Check it out
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HC...bUvbUpU9904698

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    howards likes this.
    01-26-14 02:08 AM
    Any TPU Gel case should work. They give optimum protection but it's only disadvantage is that the buttons are hard to press, and in your case it's an advantage

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    01-26-14 02:11 AM

Can not use the OEM holster with the TPU though I am stretching it now. But this one fits perfectly.

Amazon.com: Nite IzeClip Case Executive Holster-Carrying Case-Retail Packaging-Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    howards likes this.
    01-26-14 03:27 PM
    Can not use the OEM holster with the TPU though I am stretching it now. But this one fits perfectly.

Amazon.com: Nite IzeClip Case Executive Holster-Carrying Case-Retail Packaging-Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Be interested to hear how you make out with stretching the case. Thanks!
    01-26-14 09:31 PM
    Have a larger phone in the holster all weekend and put some shoe stretch on it. Will repeat over the next week. Stay tuned.
    howards likes this.
    01-27-14 11:42 AM
    Do you have a link? Is this case made specifically for the Z30? If not, does it fit well? Thanks!
    01-27-14 11:47 AM
    Get the jujeo hybrid case. I have it and its really good. No one I believe has ever mentioned it

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a link?
    01-27-14 12:02 PM
    Just go to amazon and type it in in the search bar

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    01-27-14 12:08 PM
    It is on the Verizon website under accessories and made specifically for the Z30. Has a lower protective lip that covers the silver chin. Perfect fit. Also to my hand the phone feels better with this on. Edges less abrupt and sides protected. Added plus is that you can wirelessly charge through it.

Here is the link:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4fRyZCat
    howards likes this.
    01-27-14 01:49 PM
    Have a larger phone in the holster all weekend and put some shoe stretch on it. Will repeat over the next week. Stay tuned.
    I did the same thing with my Q10 and it worked fine. That's because it's real leather not faKe!!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    MGO likes this.
    01-27-14 02:02 PM
    I sure hope I can get the Verizon TPU on the phone to fit into the holster. It is ridiculously tight even after one night of stretching.
    01-27-14 02:53 PM
    I sure hope I can get the Verizon TPU on the phone to fit into the holster. It is ridiculously tight even after one night of stretching.
    I think the problem may be in the width of the OEM holster. I don't know if the sides can be expanded very much, whereas the front & back can be stretched.

MGO likes this.
    01-27-14 03:06 PM
    You will have a problem. The holster is already tight, the TPU gel adds much needed protection, but the Silicon is whats going to give you hell. Even with the inside being a microfiber suede, its gonna be tough to get your phone and the case into and out of the holster.

The OEM holster is typically specifically made for your phone naked. Good luck with stretching it though.

My goodness the OEM holster for the 9930 falls apart so easily, my users go through those things like a kid with M&M's. I also hate how they use cardboard inside the leather. It becomes malformed after awhile, loosening to the point that the glue gives allowing the brace for the belt clip to move around and eventually come out of the leather. An ugly situation I tell ya.

I really recommend this holster I found on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HC...bUvbUpU9912311
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 01-27-14 at 03:45 PM.
    MGO and gallopiton like this.
    01-27-14 03:28 PM
    mind taking pics with the phone and the tpu skin on in the holster? i read that the holster actually looks better in person than the images at the amazon page... is that true?

You will have a problem. The holster is already tight, the TPU gel adds much needed protection, but the Silicon is whats going to give you hell. Even with the inside being a microfiber suede, its gonna be tough to get your phone and the case into and out of the holster.

The OEM holster is typically specifically made for your phone naked. Good luck with stretching it though.

My goodness the OEM holster for the 9930 falls apart so easily, my users go through those things like a kid with M&M's. I also hate how they use cardboard inside the leather. It becomes malformed after awhile, loosening to the point that the glue gives allowing the brace for the belt clip to move around and eventually come out of the leather. An ugly situation I tell ya.

I really recommend this holster I found on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HC...bUvbUpU9913335
    01-27-14 06:47 PM
    mind taking pics with the phone and the tpu skin on in the holster? i read that the holster actually looks better in person than the images at the amazon page... is that true?
    Haha. That was actually my review. But ya sure I can take some pics for ya.

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    01-28-14 12:14 AM
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-15.jpg
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-22.jpg
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-20.jpg
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-21.jpg

01-28-14 08:50 AM
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-14.jpg
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-9.jpg
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-12.jpg
    Man anyone recommend me a case for this purpose?-photo-5.jpg

howards likes this.
    01-28-14 08:53 AM
31 12