Comparing volume of my in ear headphones and my Blue Parrot headset vs my Note 3, the Z30 is quite a bit lower in volume. Also, when connecting my phone to my car stereo using midi aux connection, I find the same results...much much lower volume than my N3. Have any of you experienced this, or just me? The actual speakers of the z30 are wicked, but not real impressed with the bt audio.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 02:47 PM
    I've seen variations between devices, but I've also seen wide differences in OSes in a single device. One BB I had received 4 updates, and it went from excellent, to pathetic, to OK, and back to awful. Bluetooth can be like a box of chocolates...
    Admorris likes this.
    03-28-14 04:53 PM
    i use mine in the car as well, and there seems to be no difference coming from torch 9800 to z10 to z30 on my bt stereo. sometimes i forget to turn the volume back up on z30 before connecting bt and it will be very low volume, but then i disconnect and adjust device volume and reconnect. might sound annoying but that is what my problem was. for headphones i believe there is a headphone boost button in settings.

just recently i bought a bt portable speaker and the bt receiver inside was faulty so i returned it and got a new one and it was fine.
    Admorris likes this.
    03-28-14 08:05 PM
    i use mine in the car as well, and there seems to be no difference coming from torch 9800 to z10 to z30 on my bt stereo. sometimes i forget to turn the volume back up on z30 before connecting bt and it will be very low volume, but then i disconnect and adjust device volume and reconnect. might sound annoying but that is what my problem was. for headphones i believe there is a headphone boost button in settings.

just recently i bought a bt portable speaker and the bt receiver inside was faulty so i returned it and got a new one and it was fine.
    Headphone boost?? That sounds interesting, but can't seem to find it. Hmmmmm

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:07 PM
    open setting then open main volume
    03-29-14 02:27 AM