Hello ppl..
    I'm having a BlackBerry Z10 right now which will go to garbage by tomorrow..

Getting a Z30 as soon as it's released here in dubai..
    Anyway, I've been searching for a drop test and water test for the phone but couldn't find..
    Does any of u have a link to any of them?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 08:41 AM
    Lol just don't drop it and don't drop in water lol....thats what insurance is for...anyway wish could get z30 at least you can get. I hope blackberry stays alive cause I like my phone don't want to use anything else....how could we start a wave to start people to switch. especially since blackberry would give free phones if people sign Contract....???????? think of that better cause if no blackberry then it won't matter if you drop it....lol just ranting here but really wish there was way to get people to switch. I m trying to get wife to change i even told her I buy it for her...if we all got two people to switch that would work to save it. in dubai blackberry still hot right but in America it's not.. dam iphone..and Samsung...Well see if we could get those two people to switch that would be start....if some could start a thread with this idea and have users state whi they got ti change and keep a running number that might be cool...

Ti see how high that number would rise call it the save blackberry get someone to switch.. actually Crackberry should start it i think great idea... i can start with wife that's 1..she has no choice lol I pay phone. Who is next..........

Anyway dubai go get that z30 cause I want it and don't care if I drop it....

Crackberry kelvin. Start the thread save blackberry fron being third in this smartphone....

Rantinggggg lol later guys. I have to get one more person to switch to blackberry 10.

Can someone copy and paste this idea please don't know how new to taptalk.

Start thread and let's see. Si long dubai Mr or Mrs....nice chatting with you....how about a picture of dubai sea scape.....

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-13 09:01 AM
    Hello ppl..

Getting a Z30 as soon as it's released here in dubai..
    Anyway, I've been searching for a drop test and water test for the phone but couldn't find..
    Does any of u have a link to any of them?

Posted via CB10
    Garbage! Awww send it here...

Trusted Member Genius
    pttptppt likes this.
    10-02-13 05:54 AM
    Well since the phone isn't water proof won't a water test just fry it?
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    10-02-13 06:42 AM
    I'll take your Z10 if you don't want it.
    10-02-13 02:53 PM
    Send me your Z30 and I'll more than happy to do the test for you. :-)
    10-02-13 05:06 PM
    If you sideload iOS7 on your Z30, it will become waterproof.

Try it. It works!
    10-02-13 06:08 PM
    Hello ppl..

Posted via CB10

I can't even begin to explain how wasteful that is! :| keep the Z10 as a spare incase you "test the waters" with the Z30

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 06:53 PM
    Just hold tight to this thread...real tight. when it arrives in Canada I'll be the first to drop it and test it in water....i love pissing money away.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    sgt_snacks-64 likes this.
    10-02-13 06:57 PM
    HA! Good luck with that!
    10-02-13 07:03 PM
    Well, I dropped mine 3 days ago outside on the payment and the back cover got chipped.

I was so gutted, however I thought well at least I can get a new back door or flip cover when it comes out. But the real pain that really annoyed me is when I dropped my phone Last night in my room and this time I see a real annoying problem.

The bottom right corner of the frame paint just chipped away!!!! So now I have this ugly chip mark that is so annoying.. the worst part is I am sure I can't change the frame, cause even if I wanted too no-one would do it and that I includes BlackBerry!!!!!

So I am sooooooooo gutted...

Rocking on my Z30!
    10-10-13 10:18 PM
    The possibility of damaging Z30 is likely to happen when you drop it, water goes inside or both scenarios i.e. you drop it in a swimming pool...

But if you still have doubt on that, you can try it...

Posted via Z10
    10-11-13 04:35 AM