I can't seem to find the popular case that comes with a belt holster to slide the phone/case into. Had it on my Q10.
    11-25-13 12:55 PM
    You know the whole title doesn't show when browsing unanswered threads or on the CB10 app right???

***EDIT*** Elimail - sorry for being a wiener, I was having a bad morning and took it out on your post. my stupidity has been removed.
    Last edited by stabstabdie; 11-25-13 at 02:22 PM.
    elimail likes this.
    11-25-13 01:04 PM
    1) Do not fool yourself, the App problem not solved just yet... it is heading in a better direction.

2) Case problem is all about numbers... just like the App problem. If there is a device with a very limited number of users... you are going to have a very limited number of cases. A lot of manufactures got taken in by BlackBerry and the Z10 and they invested in accessories... most of which you can get really cheap on Amazon or eBay these days.
    11-25-13 01:12 PM
    The case style is the one that slides into a belt holster. I have googled and searched around all over, and this is the one case I wasn't able to find, other then the otterbox transformer and the commuter does not come with a belt holster.
    Last edited by elimail; 11-25-13 at 02:27 PM.
    alternator77 likes this.
    11-25-13 01:14 PM
    11-25-13 01:19 PM
    It doesn't exist.
    11-25-13 01:55 PM
    I assume you want a case that adds protection and provides a holster...
    One like the example given does not exist AFAIK,
    closest is the otterbox defender
    http://www.amazon.ca/OtterBox-77-327...bUvbUpU9609206
    elimail likes this.
    11-25-13 02:02 PM
    Oh man, take it easy and get some sense of sarcasm. This is the Z30 forum, I hope that will give you a hint as to which my phone model I have. The case style is the one that slides into a belt holster. I have googled and searched around all over, and this is the one case I wasn't able to find, other then the otterbox transformer and the commuter does not come with a belt holster.
    Having a bad morning. offending post edited. sorry.
    elimail likes this.
    11-25-13 02:22 PM
    Just buy the BlackBerry transform case for the z30.

I have it and love it.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 02:40 PM
    And what belt clip will work with this?
    11-25-13 03:36 PM
    What about the transform case and say a tool belt??
    Lol you could put the phone into one of the big hanging pockets.
    11-25-13 03:42 PM
    So far, I've been unable to find anything like what you describe. I had a case for my 9810 made by Seidio that provided a case and belt clip that that case would clip into. I was unable to find that sort of a setup for the Z30 so I ended up going with Blackberry's Leather Swivel Holster since that was pretty much the only belt clip option I found for the Z30. Unfortunately that ends up with the device vulnerable to a drop when out of the holster so I'm still looking forward to someone coming out with the case and clip combo.
    elimail likes this.
    11-25-13 05:01 PM
    Edit-posted link to wrong holster....

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 08:32 PM
    I saw two holsters with belt clips. One is made by BlackBerry. It's leather. The second is made by Otterbox. It's plastic.
    11-27-13 09:18 PM
    Hi,
    I have been looking at cases also since last October.
    You can pick the cheap ones on EBay, not to many choices there but If you want to spend some money there are the more expensive leather ones coming out now.
    I ordered from Noreve France a case coming out the beginning of next month that is very good, I have the same case for my Z10.
    Another one not out yet is from Storyleather US. I ordered the case they have for the Z10.
    They are expensive but do the job,protecting!
    Have a look, your Z30 deserves a good case.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 11:03 PM
    Does anyone else find the BlackBerry holster to be way too tight of a fit?

It renders the holster useless for me, as the only way to take the phone out is to take out holster from my belt and then use a Vulcan grip to pry out the damn phone.

Very disappointed BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:37 PM
    Does anyone else find the BlackBerry holster to be way too tight of a fit?

It renders the holster useless for me, as the only way to take the phone out is to take out holster from my belt and then use a Vulcan grip to pry out the damn phone.

Very disappointed BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I've seen others complain about this. Is it so bad that you can't loosen it up by stretching it out? I'm curious because I have one on order that's backordered from Crackberry.
    11-30-13 09:14 PM
    This is a great combo, the "aduro shell holster" that I used with my z10. It would be great if they made it for the z30
    12-01-13 12:37 AM
    I've seen others complain about this. Is it so bad that you can't loosen it up by stretching it out? I'm curious because I have one on order that's backordered from Crackberry.
    It actually is that bad - I'd love to know if there is a way to loosen it up but it is so tight, that it's a hassle to put it in, and an even worse hassle to take it out.

Doesn't seem like constant use will loosen it up as it isn't "snug" fit but a f****** tight, i mean tight fit - the holster, or at least mine, is completely useless.

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    12-01-13 02:24 AM
    Holster was designed to be used face in and should be fairly easy to take out if you use it that way (ie. Screen towards back, LED not visible). If you try to use face out, will be way too tight.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 05:06 AM
    It actually is that bad - I'd love to know if there is a way to loosen it up but it is so tight, that it's a hassle to put it in, and an even worse hassle to take it out.

Doesn't seem like constant use will loosen it up as it isn't "snug" fit but a f****** tight, i mean tight fit - the holster, or at least mine, is completely useless.

Posted via CB10
    I'm really sorry to hear it. I have the same holster for my Z10 and although it was pretty tight when I got it I stretched it out and it works fine now.

I wouldn't give up on it. Try putting something in the case that's thicker but roughly the same length as your phone. Naturally it won't go right away, but keep at it. These cases will stretch if your persistent.

I don't understand how BlackBerry has an OEM case that doesn't fit properly. Like I said, your post wasn't the first I've seen with this issue.
    12-01-13 07:48 AM
    Holster was designed to be used face in and should be fairly easy to take out if you use it that way (ie. Screen towards back, LED not visible). If you try to use face out, will be way too tight.

Posted via CB10
    Funny but every picture you see of the phone in this holster has it face out with the LED visible. That's also the way I use it on my Z10. I don't use the headphone jack while it's in the holster anyway.

Either way you look at it, the exposed corner of this case is a problem waiting to happen. But it remains my favorite holster of them all.
    12-01-13 07:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Damn - thank-you.

I feel pretty dumb lol.

Indeed, when used face-in - it slips in and out like butter!

Don't know why I never tried it before - to be fair the z10 and q10 holsters can be used on both faces (i have all 3 phones and holsters lol) and I like to see the LED when the holster is not on my belt but on the table etc.

Oh well - it does make things better now that i know it does indeed fit.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:23 PM