12-16-13 04:51 PM
31 12
tools
    White leather flip case, by BlackBerry.

Attachment 230458
    One if the earliest posts on this thread wrote that the BlackBerry leather case was black. It's also available in white.

I saw it on bell.ca Web store and ordered it from there. Canada Post delivered it. Express. Shipping cost was included in the web price.

--

I enjoy this phone naked too. No back. Backless. It is easier to work with, in my experience, when backless. Here's a photo of my z30 backless.

I've placed my fingers lower than centered, to let you read the stuff printed on the back.
    Attachment 230459

If you go to my user profile and scroll thru my previous posts you'll find more photos and more discussion of cases in threads from late November.
    Backless?! Why? The thought of me doing that has me rolling

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 01:32 PM
    I have the Seido Active case + Holster combo for my Z10 (and a OtterBox Defender that i threw away as it interfered with the swiping from bottom) and its the best case I ever had. ...but they do not yet offer the case for the Z30, but you can request it (as I did) here : SEIDIO | Smarter Mobile Accessories
    12-16-13 02:57 PM
    17 bucks

Sent from my Z30
    12-16-13 03:05 PM
    White leather flip case, by BlackBerry.

Attachment 230458
    One if the earliest posts on this thread wrote that the BlackBerry leather case was black. It's also available in white.

I saw it on bell.ca Web store and ordered it from there. Canada Post delivered it. Express. Shipping cost was included in the web price.

--

I enjoy this phone naked too. No back. Backless. It is easier to work with, in my experience, when backless. Here's a photo of my z30 backless.

I've placed my fingers lower than centered, to let you read the stuff printed on the back.
    Attachment 230459

If you go to my user profile and scroll thru my previous posts you'll find more photos and more discussion of cases in threads from late November.
    Thanks David!
    I prefer this style to 'Moody's Fall Fashion Show' as I keep my phone in my pocket and don't want change or keys to scratch up the screen protector.

But to each their own...
    12-16-13 04:03 PM
    Thanks David!
    I prefer this style to 'Moody's Fall Fashion Show' as I keep my phone in my pocket and don't want change or keys to scratch up the screen protector.

But to each their own...

You're just jealous b/c you don't have hot pink case.

:rofl:

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    RazrRob likes this.
    12-16-13 04:26 PM

You're just jealous b/c you don't have hot pink case.

:rofl:

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    Or a neon green!

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    12-16-13 04:51 PM
31 12