Let's tell that BlackBerry make a good job on the hardware side. What about software side? Apps,bugs,innovative features? I don't see major improvement.
    What do you mean the NEW LG G2 can do it with a ''Li-Po 3000 mAh battery'' Just give me LCD/IPS I get the device everytime.
    08-28-13 09:43 AM
    Friday,

I have a possible tour coming up next month, need to prep, can't dedicate the time it takes to mod all you junkies
    Hey Kris, I saw that you mentioned "tour" and I have seen an avatar pic of you in army fatigues... if so, then I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for your service

... And bringing us all of these leaks of course.
    maddie1128 and Nharzhool like this.
    08-28-13 12:15 PM
    These teasers are making me sick. But in a good way.
    08-28-13 04:08 PM
    I am stopping the download of .1371 right now. Where do I get this one?
    08-28-13 05:41 PM
    16G is too little, at least 32G should it be.
    08-28-13 06:33 PM
    double post
    08-28-13 06:50 PM
    Friday,

I have a possible tour coming up next month, need to prep, can't dedicate the time it takes to mod all you junkies
    By tour I hope you don't mean Syria ...
    08-28-13 06:53 PM
    By tour I hope you don't mean Syria ...
    Cyprus, but that has definitely become a possibility with recent events

Posted Via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    mathking606 and Bobert_123 like this.
    08-28-13 07:02 PM
    Playing world police with our masters the US of A....
    08-28-13 07:59 PM
    Cyprus, but that has definitely become a possibility with recent events

you're Canadian right Kris?

i knew with the US goign to Syria Canada would be forced to go too
    08-28-13 08:25 PM
    you're Canadian right Kris?

i knew with the US goign to Syria Canada would be forced to go too
    UN is delaying, but the US and Britain want to go in, so it'd only be time before Canada follows suit

08-28-13 08:33 PM
    Kris- no matter where you end up.........please be careful. You have a huge family here that cares a lot about you!
    08-28-13 09:15 PM
    UN is delaying, but the US and Britain want to go in, so it'd only be time before Canada follows suit

I would be shocked if Canada went to war right now...Conservative governement are scared ****less right now with the senator scandal and have poroged parliament at great expense to taxpayers in order to save their numbers in the polls. Wars generally dont go over well with canadian voters like it does in the states. If US goes alone...no chance canada goes, if UN goes then yeah expect limited ground troops....I dont expect canada to send large amounts of ground troops. imho.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 12:13 AM
    I would be shocked if Canada went to war right now...Conservative governement are scared ****less right now with the senator scandal and have poroged parliament at great expense to taxpayers in order to save their numbers in the polls. Wars generally dont go over well with canadian voters like it does in the states. If US goes alone...no chance canada goes, if UN goes then yeah expect limited ground troops....I dont expect canada to send large amounts of ground troops. imho.

Posted via CB10
    I see it being a Libya type battle with air superiority, nonetheless if Chem weapons are being deployed, you can bet we'll be there with our ground forces as well. But I do believe political topics are against CB rules, and we've derailed this thread more than enough

08-29-13 12:29 AM
    Playing world police with our masters the US of A....
    You can make fun of it but someone has to do the heavy lifting - quite literally Canada, UK plus the entire EU together cannot find/hit their own asses without us (and I'm conveniently not mentioning air superiority, strategic airlifting capacity, projecting power globally, running a large-scale standing army etc.) Libya, the posterboy EU-NATO joint war effort was actually built up on American naval support eg first US had to take out the entire Libyan air defense system with 100+ Tomahawks, sent a dozen or so warships, submarines etc, had CIA operatives inside for target marking etc etc..
    I would support a serious budget reduction in the Pentagon but only to some extent - after all whom do you call for help when you need someone to act quickly and effectively somewhere in the world...? :P
    LWKING likes this.
    08-29-13 12:48 AM
    I see it being a Libya type battle with air superiority, nonetheless if Chem weapons are being deployed, you can bet we'll be there with our ground forces as well. But I do believe political topics are against CB rules, and we've derailed this thread more than enough

I actually doubt that anyone is willing to commit boots on the ground at this point - Assad is like a cornered animal now, the use of nerve agent clearly shows he's beyond having any kind of concern about his actions, he clearly knows he's only fighting for the survival of his family and his Alawite sect, nothing else matters anymore.
    08-29-13 12:50 AM
    You can make fun of it but someone has to do the heavy lifting - quite literally Canada, UK plus the entire EU together cannot find/hit their own asses without us (and I'm conveniently not mentioning air superiority, strategic airlifting capacity, projecting power globally, running a large-scale standing army etc.) Libya, the posterboy EU-NATO joint war effort was actually built up on American naval support eg first US had to take out the entire Libyan air defense system with 100+ Tomahawks, sent a dozen or so warships, submarines etc, had CIA operatives inside for target marking etc etc..
    I would support a serious budget reduction in the Pentagon but only to some extent - after all whom do you call for help when you need someone to act quickly and effectively somewhere in the world...? :P
    Ghostbusters?

szlevi likes this.
    08-29-13 12:50 AM
    And thread just derailed.....

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 01:01 AM

Hahaha fair enough. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 10:10 AM
    PM Harper says no plans to send Canadian military to Syria - Politics - CBC News
    Hey Kris, just read this on CBC news. Hope his word is true so you and my cousin in the armed forces do not need to go overseas.
    08-29-13 11:41 AM
    BlackBerry Z30 looking awesome with these leaks

Posted via CB 10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    08-29-13 02:00 PM
    BlackBerry Z30 looking awesome with these leaks

Posted via CB 10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    haha thanks for bringing the thread back to topic.

Kris, any idea what the physical size of the Z30 is?

I used some math with a photo of it next to a Z10 and came out at 143.6x73.8mm, does this sound accurate? Would someone be able to measure it?

Cheers
    08-30-13 08:10 PM
    Thanks for the leak fellas! Keep up the great work

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 02:58 PM
    If only apps like Starbucks, Flipboard, banks etc. could go native and launch before or in time for the Z30. Now wouldn't that be nice.
    09-02-13 07:25 PM
    If only apps like Starbucks, Flipboard, banks etc. could go native and launch before or in time for the Z30. Now wouldn't that be nice.
    This phone is looking really good. I def will be purchasing on launch day.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 08:37 PM
127 ... 3456