adam... let be realistic... a lot of this build numbers could be made up or Kris found them in the leaks... im going to quote him from the original IG thread
    Bla1ze:
    All I have to say is, well, you don't see it on the blogs do you? Some HUGE important news with a ton of damning evidence would surely be posted to the blogs... right? There is nothing here, just some words and an image. Take it FWIW and that ain't much as of yet. Now, where's this infamous video?

Also, for the sake of transparency the OP sent this to the CB tip line about 2-3 hrs before it was posted here in the forums and we never ran it BECAUSE again, it's just an image and some words. We all know images can be faked and words can be lies.

Example: If I posted this, and said it was coming... you'd believe me right? Because you trust me. No offense to the OP but what have they done to gain your trust?

Fact remains, there's no 'hard' evidence here as of yet.

so im gonna go with the last line he wrote and say

theres "no hard evidence"

this isn't an anti-Bla1ze post ive met the guy in NYC smoked a few cigarettes outside with him in the cold and hes a stand up guy... hell even in person hes very cryptic and holds off a lot of things... and I respect him for that...

but idk.. I don't believe these pics
    08-27-13 03:06 PM
    adam... let be realistic... a lot of this build numbers could be made up or Kris found them in the leaks...

[...]

Trust me, they're from legit source. How do I know this... you can have a guess

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-27-13 03:10 PM
    Attachment 196252

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Could you elaborate on what that 4GB SDRAM means? Is that the GPU memory or the RAM in general?
    08-27-13 03:17 PM
    Hmmm...It's growing on me. Thought its too big initially, and that the Z10 is the ideal size, but slowly I'm changing my mind. 1.7 MHz processor, oled screen. Yes, thanks, i'll have one.
    08-27-13 03:28 PM
    Attachment 196252

Can you confirm NFC or not? One assumes it would, but just want to check

Also, thanks for the screenies

08-27-13 03:33 PM
    adam... let be realistic... a lot of this build numbers could be made up or Kris found them in the leaks... im going to quote him from the original IG thread
    Bla1ze:
    All I have to say is, well, you don't see it on the blogs do you? Some HUGE important news with a ton of damning evidence would surely be posted to the blogs... right? There is nothing here, just some words and an image. Take it FWIW and that ain't much as of yet. Now, where's this infamous video?

Also, for the sake of transparency the OP sent this to the CB tip line about 2-3 hrs before it was posted here in the forums and we never ran it BECAUSE again, it's just an image and some words. We all know images can be faked and words can be lies.

Example: If I posted this, and said it was coming... you'd believe me right? Because you trust me. No offense to the OP but what have they done to gain your trust?

this isn't an anti-Bla1ze post ive met the guy in NYC smoked a few cigarettes outside with him in the cold and hes a stand up guy... hell even in person hes very cryptic and holds off a lot of things... and I respect him for that...

And what does Z30 specs have to do with IG?

Adams source sent these to him, he sent em to me, I Sent em to bla1ze. He didn't think it was blog worthy because it just solidifies what everyone knows about the Z30.

To say this isn't hard evidence just shows how much of a skeptic you are

bungaboy likes this.
    08-27-13 03:52 PM
    Ever since that IG cluster, I'm not getting exited of news until is actually leaked on in my hands

Pin:24DA36BE. On my developer edition Z10
    08-27-13 03:53 PM
    wow ... love to have dark theme now ...

this is for sure sure going to be my next phone ... already love it, imagine ...
    08-27-13 04:06 PM
    Why?
    All BlackBerry 10 devices have it.

Posted from my Red Zed
    Only because I thought that Adobe had dropped Flash for mobile support
    08-27-13 04:24 PM
    Don't believe it then, I don't give a damn.
    08-27-13 05:09 PM
    OLED Screen = Dark Theme Settings (Same as Q10(Only thing that didn't change to white lol))
    Yeah I know, thanks. I realize it's about battery, but I personally think the dark theme is just a better look. BlackBerry should give users the option to choose the color they want, just as long as they are made aware of each themes benefits.
    digitalman101 likes this.
    08-27-13 05:10 PM
    Bla1ze:

There is nothing blog worthy in these pics. Honestly, the device has leaked so many times now it's not even interesting any more. I just want it to be released and move onto the next thing. And not to sound harsh, it's not my intent, but I don't really care who believes what I post.

My personal track record for accuracy speaks for itself. (And yes, I admit I've also been burned 3-4 times with bad info in the past as well.) I have nothing to prove to anyone nor am I gonna go out of my way to try and do so. Is what it is. Trying to 'prove' something to some folks is a futile mission and that's how people get burnt out on sharing things.

We've seen it before, people come in with GREAT and VERY REAL leaks and they get chased off by people who scream fake, demand sources names and whatever other nonsense people can come up with. I'm like Sweet Brown, ain't nobody got time for that. I present the info and chances are, after that, I don't even typically come back and look at the comments because again, I simply don't care what people think of it.

I know where it came from, I have trust in those who shared it with it me, otherwise it never would have got posted. I've been doing this since 2007.. I'm not new to the game, nor do I need to stroke my own ego or ramp up page views. That's me... not being cryptic.
    08-27-13 05:11 PM
    There is nothing blog worthy in these pics. Honestly, the device has leaked so many times now it's not even interesting any more. I just want it to be released and move onto the next thing.
    This is a big next thing for sure ... like you share this with us ...
    There are some people still grateful in here =)
    Bla1ze, wincyUt, Mecca EL and 2 others like this.
    08-27-13 05:14 PM
    I'm laughing really hard on the photshop comments. Yeah, with all build numbers it must be fake

It's entirely possible - albeit a bit laborious, I agree (de a munka nemesit, mint tudjuk.).
    08-27-13 05:19 PM
    It's entirely possible - albeit a bit laborious, I agree (de a munka nemesit, mint tudjuk.).
    As Kris mentioned I got the pics from my source so it's legit. If somebody doesn't believe it, I don't mind. They don't have to the team will still have access to other goodies, and more info. We have multiple sources. We know 10.2's release date for a month now
    And even if it's possible to photshop it, we don't need it. I left it to those who want some fame by faking pictures.
    You know the story of the boy who cried wolf...
    (farkast kilt)

Mecca EL likes this.
    08-27-13 05:35 PM
    Don't believe it then, I don't give a damn.
    I also don't believe you, sir. My unicorn friend, Charlie, told me you were always up to some form of skullduggery, and I believe everything he says. Everything.
    Elite1 and 00stryder like this.
    08-27-13 05:40 PM
    As Kris mentioned I got the pics from my source so it's legit. If somebody doesn't believe it, I don't mind. They don't have to the team will still have access to other goodies, and more info. We have multiple sources. We know 10.2's release date for a month now
    And even if it's possible to photshop it, we don't need it. I left it to those who want some fame by faking pictures.
    Don't sweat it, I just merely made the point, I believe you. However when you get a chance please, visit whatismyscreenresolution.com and tell us the result...

You know the story of the boy who cried wolf...
    (farkast kilt)

You mean Aesopus? (Latinos voltam anno domini )
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    08-27-13 06:08 PM
    Don't sweat it, I just merely made the point, I believe you. However when you get a chance please, visit whatismyscreenresolution.com and tell us the result...

You mean Aesopus? (Latinos voltam anno domini )
    Lupus in fabula

08-27-13 06:13 PM
    I'm actually quite stunned nobody (with all this apparent access) has done that yet. It would answer that question so quickly (and shut up so many people - regardless of the outcome).
    08-27-13 06:23 PM
    I'm actually quite stunned nobody (with all this apparent access) has done that yet. It would answer that question so quickly (and shut up so many people - regardless of the outcome).
    Well, it would tell us everything about that particular device, for sure - remember, it is now almoat confirmed that BB was testing few different devices.

PS: yes, a.confirmation of 720p would push me to preorder an Xperia Z Ultra LTE model...

Sent from my LT30p using CB Forums mobile app
    08-27-13 06:28 PM
    what if they have and they just want to let people talk or simply just not allowed to say
    08-27-13 06:28 PM
    Bla1ze:

Wow...

What line are you using with that bait? I'd like to catch a whale too
    Crackberrykills likes this.
    08-27-13 07:00 PM
    I want to make only one question. Can Kris,Bla1ze or someone from BerryLeaks team confirm if this Z30 hardware is final?
    08-27-13 07:00 PM
    I want to make only one question. Can Kris,Bla1ze or someone from BerryLeaks team confirm if this Z30 hardware is final?
    From what we've seen there is two models a Astro and Astro X, hence why in some pictures we see Z00 and others is X00

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Marios199546 and BryanVilla like this.
    08-27-13 07:08 PM
    The only thing I want is the dark theme for my z10
    ****! I want it all.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-27-13 07:16 PM
127 12345 ...