03-11-13 04:54 PM
    I thought the Aristo was supposed to be later than June?
    03-11-13 05:31 PM
    I thought the Aristo was supposed to be later than June?
    Sprint rumored to offer an all-touch BlackBerry 10 device this year, but not the Z10 | CrackBerry.com
    03-12-13 12:20 AM
    I don't see anywhere that this is actually an official thing they said. Just a rumor. And it is probably to try and keep us from leaving. Well too bad, leaving. I am not going to sit around and hope for a phone. Just ridiculous. Sprint really blew it.... again.
    03-12-13 11:45 AM
    the verge also chimed in with a "our sources are saying the same thing as the allthingsd sources."

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/3/11...ater-this-year

so, when do you think BB will let the cat outta the bag? im guessing if this was all true theyd wait till the z10 was fully launched in all major markets, but do run the risk of alienating their reclaimed marketshare by announcing a z10 2.0 within the same year it launched...HTC learned that the hard way.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-12-13 01:29 PM
    BlackBerry Live would be the most logical place for BB to show something new and spectacular. It is in the middle of May, so it would be a few months removed from the Z10 launch. So, if this is some great BB10 phone coming in the second half of the year, BlackBerry Live would be the place to announce it, unless when they say "2nd half of year" they mean holiday season because announcing something at BB Live and not releasing it for months would only further hurt the BlackBerry brand.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-12-13 01:40 PM
    the verge also chimed in with a "our sources are saying the same thing as the allthingsd sources."

Sprint will still offer a full-touch BlackBerry model later this year | The Verge

so, when do you think BB will let the cat outta the bag? im guessing if this was all true theyd wait till the z10 was fully launched in all major markets, but do run the risk of alienating their reclaimed marketshare by announcing a z10 2.0 within the same year it launched...HTC learned that the hard way.
    good point,,, thing i'm thinkin' is 'Berry people are sooo starved for devices right now & Aristo's already been leaked, so another touch BB isn't really so far fetched...
    03-12-13 01:47 PM
    It will probably be announced during Blackberry live in May
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    03-12-13 04:52 PM
    I don't think jumping ship is good at the moment until all the smoke clears..Trust me i am a frustrated sprint customer as well..
    03-12-13 10:19 PM
    I don't think jumping ship is good at the moment until all the smoke clears..Trust me i am a frustrated sprint customer as well..
    you know, a couple months back i would have said the same thing. i've stuck with Sprint since 98 and always trusted they would pull through - but after they blundered the nextel deal and continue to try to throw proprietary tech that doesnt play friendly with what other carriers are doing, while cutting the perks that kept me as a customer, i really feel its maybe time to jump ship.

a phone wont save them, let alone the Z10 follow up, if their network continues to lag with network vision. as amazing as network vision sounds, it would have been better if they didnt ignore their network in the first place. i would have been more "rah! rah! sprint!" if they paid more attention to the services they provided than actively looking for MVNO deals and toying around with clearwire and its spectrum. now that softbank is in the picture, the future of sprint is a little less clear...especially if the deal isnt approved by the DOJ and Dish swipes clearwire right under sprint's nose.
    mzceetee, tryfe and JTWJ like this.
    03-13-13 02:34 PM
    I can't even jump ship if I want too. I have to wait until August. But I don't know this may be plausible besides reading the articles. I went into AT&T today just to talk to someone about the z10. The guy said the phone is really good and he likes it. I told him how I was frustrated with sprint and he said that he used to work for them and that they are getting their own touchscreen device. Now I am taking it with a grain of salt because you just never know. But I will obviously wait and see what happens but if not T-Mobile will be getting me as a customer again.
    JTWJ likes this.
    03-16-13 09:15 PM
    I can't even jump ship if I want too. I have to wait until August. But I don't know this may be plausible besides reading the articles. I went into AT&T today just to talk to someone about the z10. The guy said the phone is really good and he likes it. I told him how I was frustrated with sprint and he said that he used to work for them and that they are getting their own touchscreen device. Now I am taking it with a grain of salt because you just never know. But I will obviously wait and see what happens but if not T-Mobile will be getting me as a customer again.
    it was announced last week that Sprint will be getting "an all touch device that's not a Z10"...
    03-17-13 03:49 AM
    If The Specs are true that would be awsome.

A-Serie ( Aristo)

We first heard about this beast of a device late last year by way of the �Aristo�. The �Aristo� nomenclature is Greek and essentially is defined as �the best�.

This is a fitting name. Though, it is just one of two devices. The other device, likely the CDMA variant, is called the �Anisio�. Also Greek, and defines as �unconquered�.

The A-Series looks to be the true flagship BlackBerry 10 device. At least for the all-touch sector. The A-Series is rumored to sport a Qualcomm APQ8064 Krait Quad Core 1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, and an OCTA Glass OLED 4.65″ touch screen.

N4BB.com
    Last edited by nemo7; 03-17-13 at 05:43 PM.
    03-17-13 04:08 AM
    If The Specs are true that would be awsome.

A-Serie ( Aristo)

We first heard about this beast of a device late last year by way of the ‘Aristo’. The ‘Aristo’ nomenclature is Greek and essentially is defined as “the best”.

This is a fitting name. Though, it is just one of two devices. The other device, likely the CDMA variant, is called the ‘Anisio’. Also Greek, and defines as “unconquered”.

The A-Series looks to be the true flagship BlackBerry 10 device. At least for the all-touch sector. The A-Series is rumored to sport a Qualcomm APQ8064 Krait Quad Core 1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, and an OCTA Glass OLED 4.65″ touch screen.
    nice N4BB quote...
    03-17-13 12:34 PM
    Aristo/Anisio whatever. Sprint needs to make something public rather than leave us falling off the edge of our seats...
    mzceetee likes this.
    03-17-13 07:12 PM
    I am done being strung along by Sprint. I can't wait to move to gsm!
    03-17-13 08:07 PM
    Sprint just keeps letting me down time after time. The prices are great and I've had absolutely no problem ever with their customer service( I've been with them for about 8yrs) but that is no longer enough to keep me as a customer. LTE is nowhere to be found and phone selection is just sad on top of some bad or seemingly bad decisions they've made...bye!

The Aristo/Anisio sounds great minus that possible battery business and I wish I had it in me to stick around and be let down all over again by Sprint but I'm jumping ship and taking my business to the Big Red. I cannot do this anymore.
    03-18-13 07:04 PM
    Aristo would be very cool. But given Sprint's track record, I'm beginning to think that the all touch phone slated for later this year is more likely to be an all touch "R" series.
    More BlackBerry R-Series Rumors Surface Including Some Vague Specs (SQR100-3) - BerryReview
    The article above talks about a Curve-like R-series phone, but Thor mentioned that each new tier of BB phone would include both an all touch and a keyboarded version.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    04-04-13 01:03 PM
    Sprints' "Q" comes out on the 26th of this month...
    04-04-13 01:34 PM
    Sprints' "Q" comes out on the 26th of this month...
    Source?
    04-04-13 01:45 PM
    Source?
    CSR abt an hr ago during one of my regularly scheduled "what, when, where, why, who" BB10 inquiries...
    04-04-13 03:09 PM
    anybody else able to confirm the 2013.04.26 Q10 release date on Sprint? this would be good news as I've been waiting to upgrade for awhile.
    04-04-13 04:17 PM
    anybody else able to confirm the 2013.04.26 Q10 release date on Sprint? this would be good news as I've been waiting to upgrade for awhile.
    call 'em... *2
    04-04-13 04:24 PM
    call 'em... *2
    Just did. They have no information about the Q10.
    04-04-13 05:19 PM
    Just did. They have no information about the Q10.

I'm still on the phone with the CSR who's going through everything she can find. She's reviewing everything about BlackBerry she can find over the past 6 months. The only information she has is the sprint.com/blackberry10 page and a statement saying that the Q10 is coming out 'later this year' with nothing any more specific. She went on to say that if it were to be coming on April 26, they would have notes with regard to pre-orders which would be starting around 15 days before. I've spoken with tecnical support and sales.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    04-04-13 05:51 PM
26 12