It has been a 2 year wait to finally obtain the pot of gold I was searching for. Yesterday I was able to upgrade, and when asked what phone I was looking to get, I proudly requested the Z30.

The wait, although excruciatingly long, has been well worth it. They say good things come to those that wait, and day 1 into the BB10 experience has proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

While my phone is new, I am not new to BB10 as my I got my wife onto the Z10 early on, so I have a decent grasp of the power that lies within. That being said, here are my top 3 favorite things on the Z30

1. Ease of setup. Everything hooked up well, switched over, and ran as expected. They say the iPhone just works, well this works baby!

2. Typing. As with the Z10, typing is ridiculously good. My fingers are almost guided on their own, flowing to the next letter as if they are one with the keyboard, and when the fingers are led astray, the keyboard magically and mercifully leads them back on course.

3. The BB10 Experience. This is where the revolution begins. Playing with it here and there does not do it justice. One full day and it is just one with me as I move in and out of programs and the hub... I have already forgotten what is was like to use my 9810.

So to conclude, if you haven't already, make the switch to BB10, and share how truly amazing this device is... let the revolution begin in hast!!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 11:53 PM
    Glad to hear that you too love your BlackBerry 10 device ! I still love my Z10 and could imagine the Z30 being even better! Everything just seems to make sense. Enjoy the phone, it only gets better!

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    12-12-13 12:00 AM