hello everyone... i am looking for an app to color my led in my z30... i have read several threads about the two more popular, hub++ and bebuzz and it seems like there is no one that has everything i need, which is: different color for emails, phone calls, missed calls, bbm, text, calendar events and any other app i want to set with... also, customization for lengths of vibration and led blinking... and finally, custom reminders (each set of time) and different set of vibration (short, medium, long, one, two, three etc)... i see there are some limitations in the os and bbm is not possible to get a particular color... for the user of these apps, which one is closer to my needs? thanks in advance
    11-27-13 10:42 AM
    hello everyone... i am looking for an app to color my led in my z30... i have read several threads about the two more popular, hub++ and bebuzz and it seems like there is no one that has everything i need, which is: different color for emails, phone calls, missed calls, bbm, text, calendar events and any other app i want to set with... also, customization for lengths of vibration and led blinking... and finally, custom reminders (each set of time) and different set of vibration (short, medium, long, one, two, three etc)... i see there are some limitations in the os and bbm is not possible to get a particular color... for the user of these apps, which one is closer to my needs? thanks in advance
    You might not be able to get all you need right away, or even for a while. I know that BeBuzz has added some functionalities and I'm happy with it. I'm not trying to be an apologist but these things do take time.
    11-27-13 11:35 AM
    thanks for replying and i am aware of the situation... i am more interested to buy one of them that compiles the majority of my needs, and this is why i thought that i can get some feed back from actual users... for instance, of my list, what i would be missing with bebuzz, besides the bbm not getting a color?

You might not be able to get all you need right away, or even for a while. I know that BeBuzz has added some functionalities and I'm happy with it. I'm not trying to be an apologist but these things do take time.
    11-27-13 11:52 AM
    You can also keep your one eye on this app that is in the process of approval in BB World: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ations-878290/
    11-27-13 12:03 PM
    Hub++ gives you the ability to adjust (all notifications including LED):
    - email
    - text
    - enterprise email
    - bbm
    - whatsapp
    - linkedIn
    - calls
    - all other notifications
    The app can't support ALL that you want, but you seem to be asking quite a bit with the LED length (Hub++ allows you to create custom "lengths" by adding a delay inbetween different colours but the length of how long the LED stays on is set).
    11-27-13 01:08 PM
    thanks for the info and yes, that's what i meant, the ability to custom the "space" or delay in between vibrations (even though i believe that was possible in bebuzz with legacy bbos, set how long you wanted the vibration to last)... on the other hand, i was under the impression that bbm cannot be customized due to limitation in the bb10 os at the moment, am i wrong then?

Hub++ gives you the ability to adjust (all notifications including LED):
    - email
    - text
    - enterprise email
    - bbm
    - whatsapp
    - linkedIn
    - calls
    - all other notifications
    The app can't support ALL that you want, but you seem to be asking quite a bit with the LED length (Hub++ allows you to create custom "lengths" by adding a delay inbetween different colours but the length of how long the LED stays on is set).
    11-27-13 01:30 PM
    thanks for the info and yes, that's what i meant, the ability to custom the "space" or delay in between vibrations (even though i believe that was possible in bebuzz with legacy bbos, set how long you wanted the vibration to last)... on the other hand, i was under the impression that bbm cannot be customized due to limitation in the bb10 os at the moment, am i wrong then?
    You can have the vibration set to go off whenever the LED blinks, which is pretty cool. And the only limitation for BBM notifications on Hub++ is the preview option. Other than that, you can customise notification tone (Hub++ has a lot of built in ones), LED and vibrate.
    Just as a sidenote, if you do go the route of Hub++ and do full customization with it, there is an option to turn off notifications natively by the press of one button in the app.

Jeez, it's almost like I'm a salesman for them ahaha.
    11-27-13 01:52 PM
    hahaha yes, i was expecting you to end your comment with some kind of deal hahaha... but thanks for the info... also, i am leaning towards hub++ due to the tendency of bebuzz to charge for any update and lack of good customer service (IMHO)...

You can have the vibration set to go off whenever the LED blinks, which is pretty cool. And the only limitation for BBM notifications on Hub++ is the preview option. Other than that, you can customise notification tone (Hub++ has a lot of built in ones), LED and vibrate.
    Just as a sidenote, if you do go the route of Hub++ and do full customization with it, there is an option to turn off notifications natively by the press of one button in the app.

Jeez, it's almost like I'm a salesman for them ahaha.
    11-27-13 02:01 PM
    hahaha yes, i was expecting you to end your comment with some kind of deal hahaha... but thanks for the info... also, i am leaning towards hub++ due to the tendency of bebuzz to charge for any update and lack of good customer service (IMHO)...
    Well I can't say you'd make a bad choice by going with Hub++. And, from what I've heard about the developer, if you have any suggestions that are reasonable and able to be implemented, the developer does their best to ensure it's out in the next update.
    11-27-13 02:08 PM
    Also check out ColorID in BBW. I am not going to go through your list to see if it does all of that, you can do that yourself, but its a great app with custom LED notifications.
    11-27-13 02:11 PM
    thanks for the suggestion... and just to clarify, i am not expecting anyone to check the features for me, but obviously if you have the app you would know if the app does something or not... but thanks anyway, i will check it out...

Also check out ColorID in BBW. I am not going to go through your list to see if it does all of that, you can do that yourself, but its a great app with custom LED notifications.
    11-27-13 02:43 PM
    thanks for the suggestion... and just to clarify, i am not expecting anyone to check the features for me, but obviously if you have the app you would know if the app does something or not... but thanks anyway, i will check it out...
    LOL I have lots of apps that do more than I am aware of. :rofl:

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    11-27-13 10:42 PM
    hahaha that's true... thanks for the info, at the end seems like it is ok to go either way (hub++ or bebuzz)... it is true that i have read that for sure bebuzz will charge you for the update once the headless app function is available (at least that's what the historic records says), when hub++ won't... but people are consisting saying that the UI is better and simpler in bebuzz, so i undecided... however, good service should triumph everyday and that one would go to hub++... mmm...

LOL I have lots of apps that do more than I am aware of. :rofl:

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    11-28-13 12:50 PM