I just got in my leather flip case for my Z30 from shopcrackberry but for the life of me cannot get it to snap in place. Am I doing something wrong or do I have a defective case. My original cover when I put it back on just snaps in place perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 10:43 AM
    I would check that there isn't any plastic bits on the replacement backing that shouldn't be there. If you can't get it to go on, take it to your carrier and see if they can get it on for you. (most of them sell it so I doubt they would question where you got it from)

Good luck!
    12-10-13 11:41 AM
    Verizon Z30 are little be ticker...i had the same problem so i returned it
    12-10-13 02:17 PM
    Did you get your Z30 from Verizon? If so you, like me, are out of luck for the flip case. I talked to CB just a little while ago and it seems that Verizon's Z30 is a little different from all the others and it won't snap into the case. I love this case, but unfortunately I have to return it. I went to Verizon to see if they had a flip case that would fit but they don't. THANKS a lot, Verizon!!!!
    12-10-13 02:18 PM
    Oh no, this doesn't sound good, my white flip case is on its way. I wish the exact dimensions were shown on the Verizon site. I think they just copied what BBRY sent them. Matter of fact VZW's site doesn't even list the wireless charging capability.
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 12-10-13 at 03:12 PM.
    12-10-13 02:45 PM
    Yea it is Verizon model , guess I will be sending it back. Thanks for the info everyone.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 03:35 PM
    I got the Transform Hard Shell case for my VzW Z30.
    It's a very different cover than the Flip but if you're looking for an OEM protective case that fits your VzW Z30 you can pick this one with confidence that it will fit.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 08:13 PM
    Did you get your Z30 from Verizon? If so you, like me, are out of luck for the flip case. I talked to CB just a little while ago and it seems that Verizon's Z30 is a little different from all the others and it won't snap into the case. I love this case, but unfortunately I have to return it. I went to Verizon to see if they had a flip case that would fit but they don't. THANKS a lot, Verizon!!!!
    Did Verizon make the case or did they give you wireless charging? Otterbox have a certain case for the Verizon Z30. CMDA or wireless charging is making it thicker.

Posted via Verizon Z30
    12-10-13 08:27 PM