I have a z30 with VZW. I have read a lot of info on here about the leaks. But still not sure if I want to download the Leak. I have a few questions.

What are the pros?
    What are the cons?
    What are the benefits?
    Do you have the a leak on your phone? If not why?

Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 11:16 AM
    What's the difference between "pros" and "benefits"?

That aside, if you read the last 10-20 pages of the 1925 leak thread, you will get a pretty good idea of what you are asking.
    Uzi and senel like this.
    01-16-14 11:26 AM
    I have a z30 with VZW. I have read a lot of info on here about the leaks. But still not sure if I want to download the Leak. I have a few questions.

What are the pros?
    What are the cons?
    What are the benefits?
    Do you have the a leak on your phone? If not why?

Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    I am running a Z10 (STL100-3) on the AT&T network utilizing O.S. version 10.2.1.1925 with radio version 10.2.1.1926. Both the O.S. and the radio file were downloaded as a leak off of a Crackberry post. I have encountered no problems with either. My phone says that it is running Software Release 10.2.1.537. According to those obtaining over-the-air updates, this is the same O.S. as the "Official Version" and, if I connect to Link and check for updates, the system says I have the latest version of available software. So, my point is this, I have the Official Version that is being released world-wide at this time. If I waited for AT&T to push it to my phone, hell would be frozen over! So, Pros - I have the latest and got it early. Cons - none.
    Benefits - with the easy side loading of Snap, I can access Google Play and finally get the official banking apps for the banks that I deal with here in America. My only caution would be this, I also sideloaded the camera and clock bars from 10.2.1.1259 after the other updates. Those bars restore the face focus camera not found on the latest "Official Release" and the ability to engage the Porsche Design Clock. Load the latest leak, I mean "Official Release" and quit fretting about it. Follow the instructions on the Crackberry site for doing same.
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    01-16-14 11:33 AM
    What's the difference between "pros" and "benefits"?

That aside, if you read the last 10-20 pages of the 1925 leak thread, you will get a pretty good idea of what you are asking.
    Thank you for your help! Have a great day! Enjoy life!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 11:48 AM
    Just ordered my Z30 for delivery next week. Will be on the ATT network. Running 10.2.1.1925 on my Z10 today and will load the same OS on the new phone before any real usage. The latest OS leaks are very much worth the small time taken to load and run.
    01-16-14 11:54 AM
    I've upgraded my Z30 (on Verizon) to the Z30 10.2.1.1925/1899 radio leak and am not seeing any issues. It's a good idea to read the leak thread to get a feel for issues that "earlier" adopters have encountered... just in case there's something that's a showstopper for you.

I love the interface updates that come with 10.2.1 and haven't noticed any impact to call quality (voice or audio). Data speed is unchanged. Installing android apps in just a few clicks is great. So far, I'm not experiencing any cons, just pros / benefits.
    01-16-14 04:54 PM
    CONS- KICKING Myself for not doing it earlier !!! Had a z10 for 9 months and z30 for 1 months running stock os

Been running the leek for the last week and it's really awesome if you do make sure to sideload SNAP witch is Google play store where you can download the free apps !! Everything is very easy to do

Good luck

Sent from white Z30!!
    geekaren and bbdodgersdude like this.
    01-16-14 07:57 PM
    My z30 comes tomorrow; I've got Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.1055 on my q10. I've heard the battery life stinks on 1925, wondering if you guys agree. I'd be looking for the best most reliable leak to use as a daily driver. I've heard I should check out 1259.

Also on 1055 I've had some glitches (accounts loading, group sms and bluetooth audio sending). I know accounts loading is fixed from the threads but anyone confirm or deny if the group sms glitch has been fixed??
    I searched in the 1925 thread but no answers.

Thanks

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    01-17-14 05:01 AM