Hello crack addicts. I'm going back to blackberry with my new z30. Tired of snooping around the forums. My new work/play toy will be here in two days! This is were you guys come in at. I need the easiest, fastest way to download 10.2.whatever is good now and the same goes for android apps. Fastest easiest way to download apps. I'm a side loading, apk filing noob! So as my title says.... LEAD ME TO THE PROMISE LAND!! (Verizon)

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    03-04-14 07:45 PM
    Search. Lol.
    Go to leak/beta OS section. Read the stickies. Do some research. Enjoy

Via CB Rockin Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141 /2142 Radio
    03-04-14 07:49 PM
    As long as you are not in the USA, pretty much all carriers have up to date OS. Just get your sim and update . On your phone browser go the Amazon site and down the Amazon appstore and just follow the instructions.
    Btw, welcome back to BB land.
    03-04-14 10:26 PM
    For Android apps sideload Snap, which is a Google Play client developed by a forum member.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 12:39 AM
    What is Verizon current OS? Well, i would suggest downloading leak OS if Verizon is lagging here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...phones-905407/

Since its a new phone, I dont think you need to back up your phone so youre good to go and download that leak OS anytime
    Once downloaded, you can download 1MobileMarket app here directly into your phone. Make sure to use your phones browser and not your laptop/pc internet so you can download this app
    1Mobile Market - best Google Android Apps Market

You can, of course, sideload Snap, which is better IMO, but sideloading takes more steps to get it into your phone. Your choice

You can download any app thru 1Mobilemarket. Its using Googles Playstore app or whatever
    Make sure to download Blackberry Link so you can back up and restore your phone for future reasons

If I'm missing something or screwed something up, someone please correct me. Enjoy OP
    saxxman likes this.
    03-05-14 12:52 AM
    Well since the phone is brand new load this up before you go crazy downloading and customizing.

And who gave you the impression the Z30 is a toy??? It is a serious productivity tool and communication juggernaut.

Anyone who told you this is an amazing media and gaming machine is seriously misguided. ...so shhhh! don't tell anyone you're rocking music and movies and hundreds of games because they could totally get the wrong impression of the new BlackBerry.

Z10 STL100-3 |10.2.1.2141 | Bell | CB10
    03-05-14 12:54 AM
    Promised* land

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 01:08 AM
    Use sachesi and install !

Z10stl100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-05-14 01:09 AM
    What is Verizon current OS? Well, i would suggest downloading leak OS if Verizon is lagging here

Since its a new phone, I dont think you need to back up your phone so youre good to go and download that leak OS anytime
    Once downloaded, you can download 1MobileMarket app here directly into your phone. Make sure to use your phones browser and not your laptop/pc internet so you can download this app

You can, of course, sideload Snap, which is better IMO, but sideloading takes more steps to get it into your phone. Your choice

You can download any app thru 1Mobilemarket. Its using Googles Playstore app or whatever
    Make sure to download Blackberry Link so you can back up and restore your phone for future reasons

If I'm missing something or screwed something up, someone please correct me. Enjoy OP
    ^^^^^ this. Snap is a pain to install, but it's worth it. To do so you need to install Chrome, then install the Blackberry manager addon. You also have to put your BB in developer mode. Then you download the Snap BAR file and install it using the Chrome BB addon. It's kind of clunky and roundabout but you just do it one time and that's it. Once you get that done you have access to the Play store. Note that not everything will work. For instance I was bummed that OneNote doesn't work - it launches but never makes connection to the server.

The Lengend autoloaders are the easiest way to update. Note that they are stored on the Mega site in a compressed format which Win7 doesn't understand - not ZIP. There are free utilities to unpack it. Install the update before you install anything else
    03-05-14 06:19 AM
    It's not a pain to install Snap. Download Sachesi and drag-and-drop the Snap BAR. You're done. Wow that was exhausting.
    03-05-14 07:29 AM
    It's not a pain to install Snap. Download Sachesi and drag-and-drop the Snap BAR. You're done. Wow that was exhausting.
    You need to work out more.
    03-05-14 07:45 AM
    If it's not already apparent your installing chrome on your computer, not on your phone.

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    03-05-14 08:23 AM
    No need for Chrome. Just download the latest leaked file with autoloader from Mega which will have an autoloader. Back your phone up..or of new don't bother. Plug your phone in..click on the autoloader file and it will install. Once you are done load Amazon app store or 1 Mobile market.

I hear Snap is better but as you have to side load it that makes it more complicated.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 10:59 AM
    Use sachesi and install !

Z10stl100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Sachesi is one way but there are a few options for side loading snap. I actually prefer DDPB because it is what I am use to. Regardless, there. Are several tutorials on Crackberry about side loading which will get snap on your device. It's a fairly easy process. It should take up much longer than 30 minutes the first time you try it which would include the time to read, do a load what you need, and install. Good luck and welcome home.

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-05-14 11:12 AM
    Thank you all for your help. Due in Friday. I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    03-05-14 07:55 PM
    Followed the step by step instructions for snap install on my new Z30. Looked at my phone afterwards and thought I messed up because I didn't plug phone into USB cable. Didn't realize it installed over wifi. All good now.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 05:37 PM