The USA will never see this phone in stores. Maybe on BlackBerry dot com lol. That's about it. No innovation+no specs+shi+ cameras+ no apps+ fooking garbage marketing= good bye BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    With the way the Americans and their carriers have treated blackberry, i dont blame blackberry for not wanting to sell this phone in America.

And I hope they stick to it, the whole world doesn't revolve around America lol. But would be a shame if the BlackBerry loving people there miss out on this phone.

Posted via Z10
    BBthinkpad likes this.
    10-04-13 09:11 AM
    Because just maybe we want to support BlackBerry despite all their troubles???

Why do u care anyhow?? Does it infuriate u that people want to still buy BlackBerry devices??

Posted via Z10
    Didn't realize BBRY was a charity?! I have no problems buying their devices but people buying the Z30 are still paying top dollar for it.... Why? What has 2013 BBRY done for anyone?
    10-04-13 09:11 AM
    Didn't realize BBRY was a charity?! I have no problems buying their devices but people buying the Z30 are still paying top dollar for it.... Why? What has 2013 BBRY done for anyone?
    Give us last year's phones lol

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:13 AM
    Neither did i??

i could ask the same question about the people buying the new iphones, why spend top dollar on a pair of devices that arent that different to the last iphone??. Other than a new plastic housing and some new colours ie gold. The OS is still the same one from 2007 but now looks like a kid designed it with the godawful colours etc.

Blackberry hasnt done anything for me personally other than giving me great devices to get through my work day that much quicker and faster.
    10-04-13 09:18 AM
    Give us last year's phones lol

Posted via CB10
    Yeh sure last years phones...didnt realise the curve and Bold series were still being sold as this years phones...does that mean the Z10 and Q10, Q5 are just figments of our imaginations??. They dont exist because my z10 seems pretty real unless OMG its a ****ing iphone trying to be a Blackberry
    10-04-13 09:20 AM
    Yeh sure last years phones...didnt realise the curve and Bold series were still being sold as this years phones...does that mean the Z10 and Q10, Q5 are just figments of our imaginations??. They dont exist because my z10 seems pretty real unless OMG its a ****ing iphone trying to be a Blackberry
    Your Damn right!

Last years phones because they are selling you phones in 2013 with 2012 specs and 2011 cameras. I got a Z10 too and it is okay but it is nothing special.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:31 AM
    Neither did i??

i could ask the same question about the people buying the new iphones, why spend top dollar on a pair of devices that arent that different to the last iphone??. Other than a new plastic housing and some new colours ie gold. The OS is still the same one from 2007 but now looks like a kid designed it with the godawful colours etc.

Blackberry hasnt done anything for me personally other than giving me great devices to get through my work day that much quicker and faster.
    Lol and we get another iphone reference *sigh* last time I swears... you can't compare anyone to appel it's a whole different class of ******* people who are simply fan boys of appel!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:34 AM
    Lol and we get another iphone reference *sigh* last time I swears... you can't compare anyone to appel it's a whole different class of ******* people who are simply fan boys of appel!!!

Posted via CB10
    I want a phone with top of the line security. How much is that worth? Which phone would you recommend?
    10-04-13 10:23 AM
    I want a phone with top of the line security. How much is that worth? Which phone would you recommend?
    That's easy. BlackBerry. What you and I want is not what the other 80 million people care about!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:58 PM
    With the way the Americans and their carriers have treated blackberry, i dont blame blackberry for not wanting to sell this phone in America.

And I hope they stick to it, the whole world doesn't revolve around America lol. But would be a shame if the BlackBerry loving people there miss out on this phone.

Posted via Z10
    I think blackberry has, and still wants to sell in America. I'm pretty sure that they will go great lengths to be able to sell their devices all over the world (they gave Saudi Arabia the ability to decrypt their notorious tower to tower encryption in order to sell devices there). The problem with blackberry devices in America is pretty much that other than a cool virtual keyboard, and BlackBerry Hub blackberries really do not offer anything competitive for it's price. A Lot of Americans have decided to spend $600 on other devices for whatever their reasons where in doing so. For a lot of people a keyboard layout is not a decisive factor when spending $600+ on a device that in today's day needs to pretty much function decent in more areas than just talk/text.

Posted via CB10
    Saiga likes this.
    10-04-13 02:28 PM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    ordering mine as soon as possible!
    10-04-13 03:15 PM
    ordering mine as soon as possible!
    I can't wait to get a z30 either. I'm waiting for an att/tmpbile variant to be released here in the states. After the U.S. Release I will be keeping an eye out for somebody that is disappointed with it (it's not for everyone afterall), and I will buy it from them for less than retail price.

Posted via CB10
    hf199 likes this.
    10-04-13 03:45 PM

Posted via Z10
    Blackberry don't want to sell this phone in America???? My god, the BOD would crawl over broken glass if they could sell these things in America!!! Americans don't want to buy Blackberry devices. And it seems the rest of the world has started to agree with them.
    h20work and bobauckland like this.
    10-04-13 05:12 PM
    No. Just no.
    10-04-13 06:43 PM
    The USA will never see this phone in stores. Maybe on BlackBerry dot com lol. That's about it. No innovation+no specs+shi+ cameras+ no apps+ fooking garbage marketing= good bye BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    How about goodbye philipdz?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 07:35 PM
    Blackberry don't want to sell this phone in America???? My god, the BOD would crawl over broken glass if they could sell these things in America!!! Americans don't want to buy Blackberry devices. And it seems the rest of the world has started to agree with them.
    Your sarcasm is worse than hybrids

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 07:35 PM
    Your sarcasm is worse than hybrids

Posted via CB10
    There was nothing sarcastic, that's the truth.

Unless you are saying Heins lied when he said he understands the importance of the US market to bbry's future.
    10-04-13 08:02 PM
    I love my z30 too. Just got and brought it back to Quebec with me. Very fast and looks great. The Crackberry app doesn't display well on it though. Other than that, ITS AWESOME!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:06 PM
    There was nothing sarcastic, that's the truth.

Unless you are saying Heins lied when he said he understands the importance of the US market to bbry's future.
    Um, he is still talking in a sarcastic form. Whether its true or not is irrelevant. Too many attitudes on crackberry lately.
    10-04-13 08:10 PM
    Um, he is still talking in a sarcastic form. Whether its true or not is irrelevant. Too many attitudes on crackberry lately.
    Patronizing is also an attitude. You seem to be able to tell people how and what to post these days. Have you bought Mobile Nations lately?
    bobauckland likes this.
    10-04-13 09:49 PM
    If I really wanted to be sarcastic, which actually isn't against the forum rules from my reading of them, I could pick this:

Posted via Z10
    10-04-13 09:55 PM
    Patronizing is also an attitude. You seem to be able to tell people how and what to post these days. Have you bought Mobile Nations lately?
    Why you here kevin?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:55 PM
    Why you here kevin?

Posted via CB10
    Why are you?
    10-04-13 09:56 PM
    Why are you?
    Why are "we" here. (zen)

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    10-04-13 10:01 PM