Tell that to the 9 million Apple 5 owners bought a little while ago.
    Apple has the 5S, and iOS is a different kind of phenomenon. I like how people always bring it up to exploit the rabid loyalty of apple's user base.

The 5C has a low base on contract price and the specs are better than an S3 or Z10. Thats why it sold a lot. The 5S has no technical deficiencies outside of screen size. Lack of NFC is pretty much ignorabl and nothing else stands out as being particularly dated or bad on that device.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    10-01-13 12:38 PM
    Funny, if BlackBerry put 1gb of ram in their phones you'd find a reason to complain there too

Posted via CB10
    The phone would run terribly, so yes. You'd complain with me if you were forced to use it.

Saiga likes this.
    10-01-13 12:38 PM
    Many people aren't interested in using a device littered with last year's technology in it. This has always been BB's story. I really thought they were putting an end to that when they launched the BB10 devices (which were on par with other flagships, at least in the USA).
    If that's your opinion of BlackBerry and you don't even own a Z30 device in order to give feedback of any significant value, then why are you on CrackBerry? Do you have nothing better or more productive to do in your life than to p!ss on other people's parade?
    Last edited by sk8er_tor; 10-01-13 at 01:17 PM.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-01-13 12:42 PM
    So if you have 8 active frames running does it bog down the way the z10 does and hub gets so laggy you can't even type out a text or email. Cause that would be nice

Swordsmanship Channel: C000C9AF6
    10-01-13 12:42 PM
    So if you have 8 active frames running does it bog down the way the z10 does and hub gets so laggy you can't even type out a text or email. Cause that would be nice

Swordsmanship Channel: C000C9AF6
    I just opened up eight apps on my Z10 and went into my Hub and everything ran perfectly smoothly. Typing was smooth, scrolling in the Hub was smooth. No lags whatsoever. Just got a phone call, I was able to answer, take the call, no lags at all. My 8 apps continue running in the background.
    croman, bb624, dgreatez and 1 others like this.
    10-01-13 12:50 PM
    You can't compare Apple and Android, Blackberry and Apple or Blackberry and Android when it comes to specs! Its like say the heart in an elephant is bigger than the heart in a cheater so the elephant must be faster! My Q10 felt faster in use that an S4 and was only marginally slower when running an Android app!
    LP_Rigg, bb624 and world saviour like this.
    10-01-13 12:54 PM
    Sure...

Think you should stop posting things you obviously know NOTHING about!

Posted via CB10
    bb624 likes this.
    10-01-13 12:57 PM
    Lucas over at N4BB tweeted he wasn't too impressed with the screen and the jagged edges. And from him, that's saying something.
    Lucas didn't like how the paint chipped either. Guess BlackBerry aren't using a PVD coating like on the Q10.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-01-13 12:59 PM
    I really don't see a considerable hardware performance gain from such a small change in CPU architecture and 200 extra mhz.
    10-01-13 01:30 PM
    It sounds great! Fast, smooth, vivid. But - my Z10 is getting very close to being TOO BIG. Pretty soon they will have to put wheels on these beautiful new, faster, better phones. If I want to watch movies, I have a beautiful, brilliant TV. If I need a large screen for surfing the internet, I can wait 'til I get home or to the office.

I really do appreciate the technology, and I know that bigger is better for many people, but I don't want a phone that is bigger than I am. I am not putting the Z30 down, or those who love it. It is just not what I need for business.
    topet2k12001 likes this.
    10-01-13 01:33 PM
    Hey do any of you guys but the ones from UK that don't take a sim card.
    Do they work good in Canada.
    Are they just like unlocking your phone.

Posted from my Q10 from CB10
    10-01-13 01:36 PM
    Sure...

You're not very bright, are you? That came straight from a quality source with access to all devices, yet you still doubt. You're illogical.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:46 PM
    I really don't see a considerable hardware performance gain from such a small change in CPU architecture and 200 extra mhz.
    It's not a z10 processor that's overclocked. They are different architecture. Also the quad core gpu makes a difference as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:47 PM
    You're not very bright, are you? That came straight from a quality source with access to all devices, yet you still doubt. You're illogical.

Posted via CB10
    That's his opinion. Opinions aren't facts. That's is why my response was that. I don't care who he is or how quality he is. Really, I don't. People said the same thing about the Playbook, BB10.0, and the Z10. Quality sources with access to all devices...

richardat likes this.
    10-01-13 01:48 PM
    How is that true when the S3 runs JB flawlessly on the same SoC as the Z10 and had none of the Z10s battery and performance issues.

JB has been ported back to the GS2, officially by Samsung, a dual core phone. US variants did not gain quad core until 2013. They were all using dual cores for LTE. 2010 wants their talking point back. Please return.

Meanwhile BB can't even put BB10 on a device with 1GB RAM, which android does easily. Please, sir. BB10 is the laughing stock of efficiency in the market.

Android OEMs oversoec for headroom and future proofing, something the Playbook could have benefitted from.

Don't forget there are two operating systems running in the same time on the new BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:48 PM
    Don't forget there are two operating systems running in the same time on the new BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    There are not two operating systems running at the same time. That's not how that emulation layer works... ... ...

10-01-13 01:50 PM
    I don't understand why a Samsung Fanboy wants to be posting on a BlackBerry fansite. What do you get out of it? I have no reason to go to android central and start posting stuff about BlackBerry lol

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:52 PM
    Pictures, pictures, pictures. Let's see proof.
    10-01-13 01:53 PM
    That's his opinion. Opinions aren't facts. That's is why my response was that. I don't care who he is or how quality he is. Really, I don't. People said the same thing about the Playbook, BB10.0, and the Z10. Quality sources with access to all devices...

So you're putting up your opinion against a more credible opinion? Are you arguing just to argue?

I don't like to get involved in these conversations unless I see for myself first hand. Only then will I contribute. You don't own an S4 as a primary device, let alone a Z30. Do you own a BB10 device? If so, then you do have some credibility. If not, then please spare us your strongly worded opnions.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:55 PM
    So you're putting up your opinion against a more credible opinion? Are you arguing just to argue?

I don't like to get involved in these conversations unless I see for myself first hand. Only then will I contribute. You don't own an S4 as a primary device, let alone a Z30. Do you own a BB10 device? If so, then you do have some credibility. If not, then please spare us your strongly worded opnions.

Posted via CB10
    What opinion did I put up? I was talking about android performance with other people. He just chimed in and I blew him off. Read the thread.

richardat likes this.
    10-01-13 01:57 PM
    I don't understand why a Samsung Fanboy wants to be posting on a BlackBerry fansite. What do you get out of it? I have no reason to go to android central and start posting stuff about BlackBerry lol

Posted via CB10
    Name calling is very clich�, eh?

richardat likes this.
    10-01-13 01:58 PM
    There are not two operating systems running at the same time. That's not how that emulation layer works... ... ...

Care to explain then?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 02:00 PM
    Many people aren't interested in using a device littered with last year's technology in it. This has always been BB's story. I really thought they were putting an end to that when they launched the BB10 devices (which were on par with other flagships, at least in the USA).
    This is my first post before playbookster detailed it about android ram requirements. I never gave an opinion about this phone specifically prior to that nor did I respond to the poster cause the OP is too hilarious to address directly.

10-01-13 02:00 PM
    The better GPU (same as in the Galaxy S4, remember) is a significant improvement.
    bquinney likes this.
    10-01-13 02:01 PM
    It's OK man, Canada is in the same boat this time it seems. I know what you felt like now.

Posted via CB10
    Seems like the new BlackBerry darling is Asia...

Post via CB Z10
    10-01-13 02:03 PM
290 ... 23456 ...