Precisely ,perhaps the size of the screen? Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor ,Super Amoled screen 1280 720 resolution, 295 ppi ,24 bit colour! Quad core Adeno 320 GPU, I don't know but all I can say is WOW

Posted via CB10
    And you are proud of these specs?
    All I can say is wow this phone sucks compared to the s4

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 06:41 AM
    I concur. and have said in previous threads. the Z30 looks better and is smoother than butter.
    10-01-13 07:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    No one asked for a comparison with any device....
    10-01-13 07:54 AM
    I haven't seen the Z30 as yet but I can't wait to get my hands on one
    10-01-13 08:09 AM
    Have you actually used the Z30?
    Fnord, sk8er_tor, LP_Rigg and 3 others like this.
    10-01-13 08:12 AM
    Awesome. I am very jealous... :-)
    10-01-13 08:24 AM
    Have you actually used the Z30?
    Many people aren't interested in using a device littered with last year's technology in it. This has always been BB's story. I really thought they were putting an end to that when they launched the BB10 devices (which were on par with other flagships, at least in the USA).
    PhilipDZ likes this.
    10-01-13 09:48 AM
    Many people aren't interested in using a device littered with last year's technology in it. This has always been BB's story. I really thought they were putting an end to that when they launched the BB10 devices (which were on par with other flagships, at least in the USA).
    is it possible one day just one day for this not to become a brothertrucking p!ssing on BB party?
    10-01-13 10:19 AM
    No one asked for a comparison with any device....
    I'm not saying this phone is a let down and is embarrassing to call this a flagship device. Everything is so last year.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 10:22 AM
    I'm not saying this phone is a let down and is embarrassing to call this a flagship device. Everything is so last year. 3

Posted via CB10
    Then don't buy it? That should stop the complaining

Posted via CB10
    bb624, maddie1128 and q649 like this.
    10-01-13 10:25 AM
    Any spottage of the Verizon Z30 yet? If BB goes belly up I sure as heck hope these turn up for sale on eBay and such.
    10-01-13 11:31 AM
    Why are you here? You know what's funny? The ip5s has worse specs than the s4 yet beats it on virtually every benchmark. Why support such an inferior device? Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:36 AM
    Benchmarks are synthetic and the i5S' SoC (GPU especially) is as good if not better than the Snapdragon in the S4, never mind this phone.

Samsung's own SoCs routinely benchmark better than Qualcomm's. They just use Qualcomm because its easier to get them certified in many major markets like the US. The S3 used an S4 only for LTE compatibility. Similar to some US GS2 devices that used S3 instead of the superior Exynos dual core SoC.

Why are you bumping my post if you hate it so?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    10-01-13 11:38 AM
    Benchmarks are synthetic and the i5S' SoC (GPU especially) is as good if not better than the Snapdragon in the S4, never mind this phone.

Why are you bumping my post if you hate it so?

Because it was the top thread in this forum. I've seen demo videos of of the iPhone besting s4 in every test too. Specs are meaningless to compare cross platform. Android is the only one with quad cores, there is a reason, it needs it. Move along back to android central.

Posted via CB10
    croman, bb624 and kcdist like this.
    10-01-13 11:41 AM
    Then don't buy it? That should stop the complaining

Posted via CB10
    I have a Z10 and I don't plan on buying it because it's the same phone with a bigger screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:43 AM
    Because it was the top thread in this forum. I've seen demo videos of of the iPhone besting s4 in every test too. Specs are meaningless to compare cross platform. Android is the only one with quad cores, there is a reason, it needs it. Move along back to android central.

Posted via CB10
    How is that true when the S3 runs JB flawlessly on the same SoC as the Z10 and had none of the Z10s battery and performance issues.

JB has been ported back to the GS2, officially by Samsung, a dual core phone. US variants did not gain quad core until 2013. They were all using dual cores for LTE. 2010 wants their talking point back. Please return.

Meanwhile BB can't even put BB10 on a device with 1GB RAM, which android does easily. Please, sir. BB10 is the laughing stock of efficiency in the market.

Android OEMs oversoec for headroom and future proofing, something the Playbook could have benefitted from.

1magine, Saiga and jhormann like this.
    10-01-13 11:44 AM
    The S4 pro is pretty much a slower version than the snapdragon 600. The xperia ZL uses a similar configuration, except it packs a quad core. In any case it should be more than enough to make the Z30 speedy, but it would be interesting to see a blackberry with the latest chipsets just to see what it would be capable of.
    1magine likes this.
    10-01-13 11:46 AM
    How is that true when the S3 runs JB flawlessly on the same SoC as the Z10 and had none of the Z10s battery and performance issues.

JB has been ported back to the GS2, officially by Samsung, a dual core phone. US variants did not gain quad core until 2013. They were all using dual cores for LTE. 2010 wants their talking point back. Please return.

Meanwhile BB can't even put BB10 on a device with 1GB RAM, which android does easily. Please, sir. BB10 is the laughing stock of efficiency in the market.

Sorry buddy I have all! S4, iphone 5, Z10, and the Z30, which I got yesterday! NOTHING compares to the Z30! Actual user here! Z10 comes close!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:50 AM
    Sorry buddy I have all! S4, iphone 5, Z10, and the Z30, which I got yesterday! NOTHING compares to the Z30! Actual user here! Z10 comes close!

Posted via CB10
    Sure...

10-01-13 11:50 AM

Android OEMs oversoec for headroom and future proofing, something the Playbook could have benefitted from.

Agree to some extent. BB10 seems to be a very RAM hungry OS (even more than android) since it needs 2 gigs of ram to run. I'm not sure about the "entry level" models like the Q5 though(never mind, just checked the specs, 2 gigs also). Androids started using 2 gigs of ram until recently (I believe the optimus G was one of the first phones to pack 2 gigs of ram) and has only become flagship standard until this year.
    10-01-13 12:01 PM
    Agree to some extent. BB10 seems to be a very RAM hungry OS (even more than android) since it needs 2 gigs of ram to run. I'm not sure about the "entry level" models like the Q5 though(never mind, just checked the specs, 2 gigs also). Androids started using 2 gigs of ram until recently (I believe the optimus G was one of the first phones to pack 2 gigs of ram) and has only become flagship standard until this year.
    And to add to that, a 1GB ram device really only has about 750 MB due to reserved memory (GPU, etc) and TouchWiz Nature UX on top of 4.1.2 ran on that (with a Snapdragon 3 SOC) with no issues. Android does not need 2GB RAM, and neither does iOS or Windows Phone.

luisoman2000 likes this.
    10-01-13 12:06 PM
    Don't laugh too hard, but I'm still sporting my 9800 torch, which I LOVE !, but I'm starting to feel the itch to get a new bb device, I have to admit it is going to be hard leaving this beautiful slider that has the best of both worlds, but I think the Z30 will be the choice I make.. I still keep wishing the torch10 made it out of R&D ...
    xmasberry, bb624 and BKbehave like this.
    10-01-13 12:13 PM
    Don't laugh too hard, but I'm still sporting my 9800 torch, which I LOVE !, but I'm starting to feel the itch to get a new bb device, I have to admit it is going to be hard leaving this beautiful slider that has the best of both worlds, but I think the Z30 will be the choice I make.. I still keep wishing the torch10 made it out of R&D ...
    What was the Torch 10?
    10-01-13 12:26 PM
    Tell that to the 9 million Apple 5 owners bought a little while ago.
    BCLoco and Anilu7 like this.
    10-01-13 12:30 PM
    And to add to that, a 1GB ram device really only has about 750 MB due to reserved memory (GPU, etc) and TouchWiz Nature UX on top of 4.1.2 ran on that (with a Snapdragon 3 SOC) with no issues. Android does not need 2GB RAM, and neither does iOS or Windows Phone.

Funny, if BlackBerry put 1gb of ram in their phones you'd find a reason to complain there too

Posted via CB10
    Kevstra, q649 and jevinzac like this.
    10-01-13 12:37 PM
290 12345 ...