That's clear. I forgot my Pentax and had to shoot with Z10 and was almost crying when I saw the night shots
    10-12-13 08:01 AM
    You should have put settings on night and turned off flash.
    Just got my Z30! :)-img_00000321.jpg

Posted via CB10
    croman, Naeg1995 and Bobert_123 like this.
    10-12-13 08:35 AM
    You should have put settings on night and turned off flash.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000321.jpg 
Views:	1627 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	210032

Posted via CB10
    Wow that's a fantastic photo!

Via my spangly Z30 BBM#27
    10-12-13 08:49 AM
    In the U.S., probably won't see it for a while. Guess I have to live vicariously through you and the other new Z30 owners. Keep the info coming, you lucky dog (you).
    10-12-13 09:08 AM
    There's only one pro lem with the Z30 at the minute. There's not many cases or screen protectors available just yet. Would like to keep it looking nice and scratch free.

tonytraj17, rleo25 and Bobert_123 like this.
    10-12-13 09:20 AM
    Congrats, still waiting on Tmo pricing and availability before I decide on buying.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:16 AM
    Happy days!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 02:56 AM
    Let me know it is ez to put on pocket or holster needed. I am thinking it is a little too big

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 03:29 AM
    Let me know it is ez to put on pocket or holster needed. I am thinking it is a little too big

Posted via CB10
    It's is a tad larger than the z10. So it fits in my big pockets lol, girls and tight jean fellas might not find comfort.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:48 AM
    Just got my Z30 too. Loving the huge screen estate and it allows my two thumbs to be busy typing and swiping! Now I am just hoping that the battery life is as good as what I have read in the forum.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 09:35 AM
    Yeah, I can't wait for mine.

If only people knew that this phone existed.

I will demo it to as many people that will listen.
    DJM626 likes this.
    10-14-13 09:55 AM
    I'm loving my Z30! Just got it yesterday! Love the speakers and mostly the battery!

Posted via CB10
    rleo25 likes this.
    10-14-13 01:54 PM
    Looks good on phone but you can see a lot of lost detail on pc. Anyway I'm thinking about that new Sony thingy for smartphones. You just put it on your mobile and have a proper camera with it. QX100 looks interesting enough.
    10-15-13 07:01 AM
    I think one of the best feature of BB10 is reader mode on browser. Don't need instapaper or pocket.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:21 AM
    Sorry for re-posting this here, have asked in other places and have not gotten a response, maybe some of you can weigh in here . . .

"I'm curious to hear from those of you who have the device or have handled it in the store; in the pics and vids it seems like the piece of the back cover that hangs down and covers the sd/sim card slots always seems to be a bit askew? Also, if the band around the phone is metal, is this little piece plastic? Anyway, I keep hearing its a fantastic build, so I'm hoping to hear that its not as bad as I'm seeing online . . Just seems like something that could get caught on a pants pocket or something and break off? Thanks for your observations of this."

Glad to hear happy reports!
    10-15-13 09:50 AM
    Sorry for re-posting this here, have asked in other places and have not gotten a response, maybe some of you can weigh in here . . .

"I'm curious to hear from those of you who have the device or have handled it in the store; in the pics and vids it seems like the piece of the back cover that hangs down and covers the sd/sim card slots always seems to be a bit askew? Also, if the band around the phone is metal, is this little piece plastic? Anyway, I keep hearing its a fantastic build, so I'm hoping to hear that its not as bad as I'm seeing online . . Just seems like something that could get caught on a pants pocket or something and break off? Thanks for your observations of this."

Glad to hear happy reports!
    Hi. Well I've had the phone for just under a week now. All seems good so far. The part your talking about doesn't stick out and is very unlikely to catch. It's flush with the rest of the unit. The band that runs round the unit I believe is actually plastic, having said that the unit is well built. Looking at it from the edge of the unit, it looks about. 03 of a mm thinner than the rest of the strip that runs around the unit but coincides with the media buttons on the other side. Hope that helps a little. So far the unit is robust and runs smoothly. The only thing against it at the minute is that here in the UK, cases etc are a little thin on the ground

revtech likes this.
    10-15-13 10:09 AM
    Hi. Well I've had the phone for just under a week now. All seems good so far. The part your talking about doesn't stick out and is very unlikely to catch. It's flush with the rest of the unit. The band that runs round the unit I believe is actually plastic, having said that the unit is well built. Looking at it from the edge of the unit, it looks about. 03 of a mm thinner than the rest of the strip that runs around the unit but coincides with the media buttons on the other side. Hope that helps a little. So far the unit is robust and runs smoothly. The only thing against it at the minute is that here in the UK, cases etc are a little thin on the ground

Thank you . . Cases will come so I'm not worried about that . . Just seemed like that part of the phone was ill-fitting so I wanted a first-hand report . . Thanks! As one who is on verizon I will be living vicariously thru folks like you for a while ;-)
    10-15-13 11:12 AM
42 12