So I upgraded to the Z30 from my beloved Z10 finally and I have to say...guys stop debating, stop questioning getting one AND JUST GET ONE. Honestly this phone is so well made its jaw dropping, it feels like a well made watch its so precise in its seams and build quality .....I cant highly recommend this phone enough. Imho. The pictures of this phone simply dont do it justice. get it, get it now.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 09:13 AM
    believe me, when I get the money, I will be getting the Z30 and keeping my Z10 as a music player....screw an iPod/iPod Touch
    Clanked and gokulesh like this.
    04-15-14 09:15 AM
    Bought one from Goji last night (WTS: Brand New Unlocked Z30 (White) Started by Gogi, 04-10-2014 07:24 PM) off the Marketplace. Should have it by the end of the week. Already ordered the Otterbox. Have not told the wife.....yet. However I have "prepped the battlespace" by telling her I will sell my 2x Torches (9800 & 9810) and 1x Q10 to offset the price. Now to wait patiently for it to arrive
    BB_Jay and Qurve like this.
    04-15-14 09:45 AM
    believe me, when I get the money, I will be getting the Z30 and keeping my Z10 as a music player....screw an iPod/iPod Touch
    Did the same. The Z30 is so much better as a daily driver but that Z10 works very well as a music player at home. Streaming on WiFi or playing off the SD card is just fine. And the Z30 stays with me for other uses. Great team there.
    04-15-14 10:09 AM
    Did the same. The Z30 is so much better as a daily driver but that Z10 works very well as a music player at home. Streaming on WiFi or playing off the SD card is just fine. And the Z30 stays with me for other uses. Great team there.
    The z30 feels like a high end watch.....the fit and finish is unlike any phone ive ever seen. only the xperia Z1-Z2 are as well built. Imho.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 10:15 AM
    This phone is AMAZING! I have been pondering whether to switch from my Z10 but the initial investment of $500 was a little daunting until I saw a Craigslist listing for a new, sealed unlocked STA100-5 model for sale for $350! Rushed to purchase it and it was everything I have been reading!

Sound quality is superb-both the audio quality of talking on the phone AND playing back music using the dual speakers! the screen brightness and clarity is VERY sharp, and a VERY VERY fast processor, A++++++ quality in workmanship, battery life is FAB and the ability to load Android apps using Snap! is another slick deal with the phone.

If there is anyone out there that is one the fence about the Z30. GET OFF IT and get the Z30! Blackberry REALLY BLEW it when it dropped the ball introducing this phone! I did not see any local or national advertising for it - NOTHING! STUPID! STUPID! This phone is the best kept secret around! Wait till I show this phone to my iPhone buddies. I may make some converts, again, the phone is not readily available from our regional carriers and mostly available on the internet or Craigslist, etc. It's a real shame!!

The only problem I am having is having a new laptop running Windows 8.1 Pro Pac recognizing the Z30 running the latest Link software. For some reason the computer cannot find the right driver for it. One a quest to solve that problem - desktop running Windows 8.1 Pro doesn't have that problem. Wonder if it has something to do with Windows Media Center which was installed with the laptop Pro Pac. Any suggestions??
    Clanked and Pirate_King like this.
    04-15-14 10:39 AM
    You're right. The fit and finish is top notch. My wife is very, very happy with her Z30. I am happy with my Q10. Fit and finish is good there too!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 01:27 PM
    I agree. I'm so glad I got my Z30, especially now that there seems to be no high end flagship touch screen phone on the horizon.

The Z30 is perfect to me.
    04-15-14 01:39 PM
    I agree. I'm so glad I got my Z30, especially now that there seems to be no high end flagship touch screen phone on the horizon.

The Z30 is perfect to me.
    Agreed. Everyone wants to see my phone today lolol

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 02:53 PM
    First congrats.
    Secondly ; it is always pleasure when people asked: what phone is this? And you proudly answered. It is my new BlackBerry device. I like that look in their faces.

Posted by my BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141
    04-15-14 03:36 PM
    Bought one from Goji last night (WTS: Brand New Unlocked Z30 (White) Started by Gogi, 04-10-2014 07:24 PM) off the Marketplace. Should have it by the end of the week. Already ordered the Otterbox. Have not told the wife.....yet. However I have "prepped the battlespace" by telling her I will sell my 2x Torches (9800 & 9810) and 1x Q10 to offset the price. Now to wait patiently for it to arrive
    Don't be surprised if she says she wants it lol, you may have to get another just to keep the peace.

My extra extraordinary Z30
    Haytham Hamad likes this.
    04-15-14 03:48 PM
    Why isn't BB telling the world about the Z30? I have yet to see one commercial about that phone. I don't understand it.
    04-15-14 03:52 PM
    Why isn't BB telling the world about the Z30? I have yet to see one commercial about that phone. I don't understand it.
    Because they don't want to listen to whatever BlackBerry say. They'll turn their heads and say the phone is slow. They keep believing no one uses BlackBerry anymore. They keep thinking BlackBerry should adopt Android or else go under. blah blah blah.

As much as I want BlackBerry to survive in the market, I don't want it to become Apple where everywhere you turn your head you see a BlackBerry. I never understand the hate toward BlackBerry. What did BlackBerry ever to to them? Did they steal your girlfriend/boyfriend? Did they murder your family?
    gokulesh likes this.
    04-15-14 04:12 PM
    Congrats !!!!! it is a damn well made premium device, let the ignorant haters weep.
    04-16-14 08:30 AM
    Just got a z30 yesterday and omfg I love it to death already. Can't say enough great things about this phone. I have every app that my iPhone had on it and they all seem ok except for snap2chat. Other than that everything is hunky dory.

Finally posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    04-16-14 11:15 PM
    Bump.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 05:02 AM
    I can't believe it's so much better than a Z10. Do the positives really outweigh the negatives?

OK let's break it down :

1) lower results in than Z10 - is it noticeable? OK maybe not but it's AMOLED which mean deeper blacks and better battery life
    2) no removable battery - you won't need once since it lasts 1-2 days on heavy usage
    3) big screen size - give up the holster?!? Harder to handle one handed
    4) heavy?
    5) Miracast
    6) FM Radio
    7) Paratek antenna
    8) Better speakers
    9) OTG

I think I'm talking myself into one.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 05:14 AM
    They told us in Malaysia.

Just get a Z30. NOW.-img-20131113-00117.jpg

Just get a Z30. NOW.-img-20131110-00110.jpg

But Samsung has been all over the train, train stations, walls, billboards, tv and shop outlets in ALL shopping malls in KL.
    And they've been doing this since BlackBerry trying to play catch up with torch and bold4.

And these people who bought 9810 and bold4, has moved to GS3,4 and Notes.

Posted via Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2947
    newfie1974 likes this.
    04-20-14 05:15 AM
    I have had the Jones for a Z30 since they came out, and my wife has been admiring my Z10. So, a week ago,when her upgrade came up, I used it to get my Z30 and gave her the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Clanked likes this.
    04-20-14 06:09 AM
    So I upgraded to the Z30 from my beloved Z10 finally and I have to say...guys stop debating, stop questioning getting one AND JUST GET ONE. Honestly this phone is so well made its jaw dropping, it feels like a well made watch its so precise in its seams and build quality .....I cant highly recommend this phone enough. Imho. The pictures of this phone simply dont do it justice. get it, get it now.

Posted via CB10
    Does the Z30 have the same glass composite back as my Q10?

CB10 + my Q2^3+2
    04-20-14 06:30 AM
    I can't believe it's so much better than a Z10. Do the positives really outweigh the negatives?

OK let's break it down :

1) lower results in than Z10 - is it noticeable? OK maybe not but it's AMOLED which mean deeper blacks and better battery life
    2) no removable battery - you won't need once since it lasts 1-2 days on heavy usage
    3) big screen size - give up the holster?!? Harder to handle one handed
    4) heavy?
    5) Miracast
    6) FM Radio
    7) Paratek antenna
    8) Better speakers
    9) OTG

I think I'm talking myself into one.

Posted via CB10
    Dude the screen thing honestly is a non issue....looks great. Its a much nicer phone imho. Get it now!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 12:27 PM
    Does the Z30 have the same glass composite back as my Q10?

CB10 + my Q2^3+2
    Yes, and its glorious

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 12:29 PM
    Gladly buy another......again w/no reservations.....

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 07:23 PM